He sees a petrified blue-haired boy standing in front of Soobin, trembling and crying badly. Jungkook raises his eyebrow in confusion to who this man is.

"Boss, he was hiding in one of the upstairs rooms. He must be someone from the Lee gang. I tried talking to him, but he just kept crying." Soobin complains, not knowing what to do with the man who's crying in front of him.

"Hmm... Is he the only one here?" Jungkook questions, after thinking for a litter while.

"Yes, boss. We checked everywhere and he's the only one here." Lalisa Manobal, a blond haired woman with bangs answers in a polite tone, earning a nod from JK.

" Lalisa Manobal, a blond haired woman with bangs answers in a polite tone, earning a nod from JK

"Take him to our HQ and interrogate him. Lisa, do a background check on him. Get to know everything he knows because he must know something about Lees'. Then report everything to me, I'll come later." Jungkook orders his henchmen in a serious voice. Getting nods from all of them.

"What about you, JK? Aren't you coming to the HQ with us?" Suga questions, making the blue-haired man's ears perk up in interest, but he kept crying.

"I'm going to have some quality time with my wife. Make sure he doesn't run away." Jungkook informs and leaves the building. The blue-headed man raises his head up, faking sobs and stares at the mafia boss disappear as he walks out. Which didn't go unseen by Soobin.

'Who are you, and what are you doing in Lee's HQ?'

》Jeon Mansion

In the morning, Jimin stirs awake, stretching his srms and yawning cutely. He washes his face and changes his clothes, putting on his wig and a light makeup he makes his way downstairs as it's his day off, so he doesn't need to go to work.

Jimin enters the living room and is met with a tiger like figure sitting on the couch who shows off a boxy smile seeing him.

"OMG! TAE!! You are back!! When did you come back??!" Jimin yells excitedly and gives Tae a bone crushing hug. The two sat down on the living room couch, grabbing themselves some snacks to eat while they told each other what happened the past few weeks.