After tying half her hair up with a red ribbon, the girl pulled on her slippers – too lazy to put on her actual shoes for the day – before making her way out of the room and hotel. She found a café very quickly and mustered up her best French to order. She cursed her decision to take Spanish as she was heavily judged but didn't let it bother her.

Once she got her tray of drinks, she made her way back up to the hotel and straight back to her room. She placed a drink for Imogen on her side of the bed before sitting down, scrolling through her phone as she waited for the others to wake up. It wasn't long until they stirred awake, Imogen pleasantly surprised to see that Venus had gotten her a drink despite them not talking. Venus didn't say anything though, just continued to tap away at her phone as she discussed plans for her band with Aleena.

By the time the girls had all gotten ready, there was a knock at the door. Imogen opened it, surprised to see Nick standing there.

"Hey," he smiled at her, "Is Venus here?"

"Don't have a thing for him, my ass!" Jay grinned. Venus flipped them off as she finished putting her platform boots on.

"We were just leaving so feel free to hang around," Aleena told him, "Don't get any ideas though!"

Aleena latched onto Imogen's wrist and pulled her out, Jay quickly following behind. Venus rolled her eyes as Nick walked in with a confused look on his face. She stood up and made her way over to him, wasting no time in wrapping her arms around him. He hugged her back with a smile.

"I told them we weren't dating but they're convinced I have a thing for you," Venus explained.

"Well," Nick grinned, looking down at the girl, "You do have a thing for me."

"Luckily for me, I've got many sources saying that you have a thing for me too," Venus smiled, "What do you have to say about that?"

Nick chuckled before using one hand to cup her cheek, leaning down slowly. Venus smirked, ready to tell him that he already lost the no kiss challenge, when the door swung open.

"Nick and Venus!" Darcy called. She gasped upon seeing the situation. "Our turn next!"

Before either of them could process it, Darcy and Tara came bounding into the room. Tara pushed Nick away from Venus so they two girls could plant kisses all over Venus' face. She giggled as their kisses eventually eased up, Darcy placing a final kiss on her forehead before taking a step back. The blonde turned to Nick, giving him a grin.

"Our girlfriend!" she said firmly.

"No," Nick said in a flat tone.

"Ugh!" Tara whined, "No fair!"

The couple walked out of the room, leaving Nick and Venus alone. She turned to him with an amused smile, looking him up and down.

"Will we ever get to kiss without people walking in on us?" she asked him.

"Well, at least I've not lost this challenge yet," Nick smirked at the brunette girl.

"Oh?" Venus raised her eyebrows, "Oh, you're gonna lose."

"Really?"

"Just you wait," Venus smirked, heading towards the door, "I think you'll find that I can be quite irresistible when I want to be."

Nick watched her with a smile, having no doubt about that. He let his eyes look her up and down before following her out the door, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. She leaned into him as they headed down for breakfast. She went to separate before they walked in but Nick pulled her back in, not seeming to care. She glanced over at Jay and Aleena, who were blowing her very dramatic kisses as she took her seat beside Charlie.