"She also stares at you with a lovesick smile on her face," Christian grinned. He paused. "Well, she does kind of give that smile to Imogen sometimes too."

"We just figured you were scared what we might say when you told us," Sai spoke, "But we all love Venus. She's cool."

"You two are pretty obvious though," Otis added with a smirk, "If they were a little more observant, they would have seen that stunt you pulled on the last day of exams."

Nick nodded his head with a blush. He hadn't been scared to tell them because he was worried about their opinions on Venus. He had just wanted to tell them something else first. But, he was glad they knew now, especially since it would make them sneaking around a little easier. He smiled at his friends.

"She is pretty cool," he said, "Definitely the reason I passed math."

"I think she's the reason we all passed math," Sai spoke, "Those notes she wrote were better than the textbook."

"Yeah," Nick smiled, "Sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner."

"We get it," Christian shrugged, "I mean, we all knew something was going on. We just never had the confirmation."

"We're happy for you, man," Otis grinned, "Hey, if you want some alone time in here, just let us know. It is the city of love, if you know what I mean."

"Um," Sai's eyes widened, "Please do not have sex on our bed."

Nick blushed, "Um, we're not really there yet."

"You will be soon," Christian spoke, "She likes to move fast. We never did anything but she definitely wanted to."

"Don't tell him that," Otis smacked him, "Use your head."

"It's fine," Nick spoke, "I'm pretty tired so I think I'm going to turn in for the night. I'm glad you guys know, though."

"We're glad you told us," Sai grinned.

Nick gave them a tight smile before getting under his covers. He grabbed his phone and sent some last texts over to Venus before shutting his phone off, leaving himself with his thoughts about the conversation he just had.

Nick:
I told the rugby boys about us!!!
They betted on us

Venus:
I hope Sai won the bet
But I'm glad u told them
did u tell them the other thing or no?

Nick:
not tonight : (

Venus:
oh well
tonight wasn't the night
i'll still give u a well done kiss
AFTER U LOSE THE BET

Nick:
ur so dumb
i love it though
( erased )

~~~

Venus woke up the minute the sun began to peak through the blinds. She let out a deep sigh, rolling away from Imogen who had curled into her side during the night, much like she used to during their sleepovers. She pulled herself out of bed and grabbed her phone so she could check the time.

After seeing that it was definitely way too early for anyone else to be awake or want to be woken up, she grabbed her clothes before heading to the bathroom to shower. If there was one thing Venus did benefit from the lack of sleep she got, it was the early mornings she could spend getting ready. If her and Nick were keeping their relationship private, she wanted to make it that extra bit harder for him to keep his hands off her.

Once she was fresh and clean, the girl blow dried her hair and got ready. She pulled on her outfit for the day – a red mini skirt with a matching red baby tee – before beginning her makeup. She smiled softly as she glanced down at her phone, deciding that she would run and get herself a coffee.