She paired the outfit with high-heeled black combat boots. The same ones that Emilie wore. She wore the same designs too, only that her patchwork pants were in a paper bag top design with elastic foot. She wore it pulled all the way up above the top of her boot, giving it the baggy look that made it gorgeous. The orange flower pattern designs show more in her outfit than Sloane's. More surface area, more display. Her orange button-down had navy blue buttons and was tucked into the waist of her pants. The first four buttons were opened, exposing the entirety of her chest and the very start of her cleavages and her sleeves were rolled up, exposing her black Rolex.

Grace stood beside her, drooling. Her outfit was not even something Emilie would like to acknowledge. The orange skirt she wore was of the devil. It was long, below the knee, and flair which would be great for Grace if it was COMPLETED. It was missing a whole 2" by 16" on the left side where the skirt had a split. Emilie didn't mind splits but she minded this one because this one wasn't just a split. The entirety of the brunette's leg was exposed from the skirt's high waist to where her creamy skin disappeared into her cream ankle boot. It was the fact that Emilie couldn't tell if the brunette was wearing any underwear that made her very angry because she knew if she was wearing one it should've been visible but it wasn't. All she was seeing was just skin. Too much skin.

She threw a fit about it before they got out of the car. Steph backed her on it to her surprise at which Grace only laughed but relievingly, revealed a zipper that added a few inches more cover. The older blonde and the redhead were pacified.

Grace's cropped top was identical to Sloane's in style but different in colour. It was a plain cream cropped top with a layer of golden chains wrapping around the hem. Her skirt too had four layers of golden chains draped from the front left side of the skirt's waist to the back right side, resting on the hip where the skirt had its split.

Sierra's outfit was angelic. Pure cream from top to bottom. Her pants were the same as Emilie's only cream. Worn the same, resting just above her cream boots the same. Her top was a crisscross halter cropped top that exposed her cleavages and her flat stomach. It was provocative but compared to Grace's, it was modest.

"Fine. Let's go." Sloane tells them, leading the way from the bathroom. It took a minute for them to realize that she wasn't standing before them anymore and actually follow her backstage.

The entire crew bombarded them. Emilie was less than comfortable with it but having her wives by her side, supporting her, made it tolerable. They gave them a rundown of how the interview would go and gave a disclaimer for them to know that it was their interview, they could talk about whatever they wanted and refuse to talk about whatever they wanted.

A moment later the interview started. They all sat on stools around a high round table. A small audience gawked at them hidden behind dim lights created to put the spotlight on them. Clockwise, they sat, Emilie first, then it was Grace, Sloane and Sierra. The host, Keri, smiled at them.

"Welcome, ladies and thank you for doing the Vogue interview. I know you're very busy people and from our last encounter, we learn how much you want to keep your private lives private. But people everywhere are going crazy about our first lesbian polyamorous marriage. They are just itching to hear from you guys so let's get started. Do you mind introducing yourselves? Tell us your names," she glances down at a paper before her. "What do you do for a living, If you don't mind, and how old are you? Starting with you," she gestures to Emilie.

"Emilie." She answered in a monotonous voice. "I am thirty and I work for the Federal Bureau of Investigation."

"Graciela," Grace begins and the way her tongue rolled had the blood in all of their faces heating up and burning bright. "Twenty-eight years old. I'm an EMT."