Arc VII - Chapter 6

Logan: 200 Chapter upload. Big number right there folks. It's gonna get even bigger soon, don't worry.

Sonya POV

When Y/N woke up he still looked pretty lifeless, but there were signs of him improving. He did eat and enjoy his breakfast with us feeding him probably helping a bit. Not to mention, we were basically glued to him.

Ahri: Do you need anything?

He shakes his head and goes back to laying down. I follow him down and stare at his face. He didn't look back which was a little upsetting.

Sonya: If you want, we can stay in bed all day. You know, aside from having to pee and poop when needed.

He nods a little before looking up at me. Rubbing my thumb over his cheek, I scoot a little closer to him.

Sonya: Did you meet Aurelion?

Y/N: No...

That doesn't sound right. Maybe cause the trip was too short? He could also not remember. It is technically a dream, right? Whatever the case, he can't help any further.

Sonya: That's fine. We don't need him anyway. Let's just relax and let the food settle.

Y/N: Is Mom still here...?

Kai'sa: No. She left earlier. Only us and Teemo are here right now.

Y/N: Riven and Rakan left...?

Kai'sa: Yes sir. Riven left for her journey very early in the morning, but she just sent your phone a text, saying that she's found a place to stay.

Sonya: I hope she's in good hands. She does know what Ohio is usually about. At least, I hope so.

Kai'sa: Rakan is the odd case. He left to go on a walk and hasn't returned. There have been no texts to my knowledge.

He's good friends with Dustin so he could be with him. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if this walk was to go get groceries for Y/N. This house is low on supplies so they have to ration for a bit. I almost feel bad for staying and putting more of a strain on said limited supplies, but I plan to make up for it. I don't know just yet, but I will eventually. Y/N then began to bury his face into his pillow with only one eye poking out. Ahri sensed that he was sad and began to spoon him.

Ahri: It's okay. They made their choices on their own. You had nothing to do with them.

Y/N: I did... Rakan is probably meeting Dustin to go us groceries and I ignored Riven which prompted her to leave...

It's really concerning that he remembers. I was honestly kinda hoping his recent murder would make him forget. Things have just been piling up on him recently and it's becoming harder to manage things. At least, nobody has told his stepmother that he's back. The last thing he needs to do right now is work. It's rather cruel of us to withhold that information since she is worried but we have more pressing matters at hand.

Ahri: Listen, everything is going to be okay. Riven will be back eventually and Rakan is just being helpful. He was in on the prank so he ought to do what he can to make amends.

Y/N: But...

Ahri: No. I don't want to hear it. You've done a lot and carry a heavy weight on your shoulders. Just rest and let us do the heavy lifting now.

Y/N: But I killed someone... It deleted him...

Kai'sa: While it is true that it brought dire consequences, you had no other choice. Besides, it was just a monster.