Chapter 1: First day at IS Academy

Start from the beginning

"Y-Yes?!" The male student at my left said in a considerably loud voice.

I guess I'm not the one that lost in the train of thought and miss all the introduction.

"Um... I'm sorry if I'm startled you b-but we start at A and now we're at O... Can you introduce yourself?... O-or maybe not?" Yamada-Sensei said while a little shutter in her word.

"U-uh it's alright i will introduce myself"

He than stand up and take some deep breath.

"U-um I'm Orimura Ichika. I hope we can get along"

That's pretty basic introduction but the girls seems like want to dig more information from him. Unlike them i intrigued by his last name Orimura, I remember my sister said it a lot in the past but I don't really give it any mind. Anyway back to him he is now take a deep breath and all the girl look at him with a hoping look.

"That's all" is what he said with loud voice.

I just facepalm at this but the girls they is fall similar to anime characters fall.

"If you want to end your introduction don't give it a pause" i said with a low voice.

*BAM*

A sound of someone being hit can be heard and the victim is none other than Ichika Orimura. The one hit him is a woman in black suit that give an aura of a demon instructor like when I'm in the Academy.

"Chifuyu-nee"

*BAM*

The woman in black suit slam his head to the table. Note to myself physical punishment maybe is allowed here or it's just siblings privilege to do so.

"It's Orimura-sensei here" she said while still holding Ichika face.

"Yes... Orimura-sensei"

"Good" she release her victim.

"Everyone, I'm Chifuyu Orimura. My job is to turn you greenhorns to be useful pilot in this one year. Listen to what i say and remember it. If you can't do it right i will help you until you get it right. Hate me all you want, as long as you listen to me. Understood?" Orimura-sensei said in a very clear voice like a general ordering his subordinate.

I never imagined that my first teacher is a former IS representative from japan while also the first champion in Mondo Grosso. No wonder that name feel familiar.

"Kyaa! Chifuyu-sama! It's really Chifuyu-sama!"

"I'm a long-time fan of yours!"

"Please order me Chifuyu-sama"

"I'm impressive that we get all this fool every year *sigh*, Or are they assigning me all the fools?" Orimura-sensei said, while giving the ecstatic girls an annoyed look. She than look at me directly at the eyes.

"I guess you're the exchange student from MS academy, I don't know if the IS lecture same as yours but you better adapt here quickly." She said that but for me it's like the order than an advice.

"Yes, Orimura-sensei"

"Good" she gave an approval nod.

'She seems know someone that pilot MS maybe i can ask that later-'

The bell rang

"Okay, the short homeroom is over. Now you will be learning the IS fundamentals in half a month. After that the training begin, basics movement will take another two week. Got it? Sound off if you do, even if you don't I want to hear you say it."

"Yes Ma'am"

'isn't IS prohibited for war, then why it like military academy?'

After that the lesson is begin.