Chapter 8

Lone hid back in her apartment, her skin feeling like she she had torn ducktape off all over. Her body was screaming at her for running away. But she had felt his hands on her hips and despite the overwhelming sensuousness she was flooded with, panic and alarm shot through her and she bolted. Now she felt disgusted with herself. 'What is wrong with you?" she said under her breath.

"You alright?" Belle asked, coming out of Lone's bathroom wearing a tank top and shorts as pajamas.

"Yeah." Lone lied. "He's awake, thought you might want to go say hi." she added, trying not to babble. Hopefully he didn't ask about the crazy woman who tried to jump him as soon as he woke up, that'd just be embarrassing. She could always deny it but if this guy was supposed to be Belle's potential boyfriend, then Lone really didn't want her knowing that Lone had been one thin strand of self control away from taking him for a test drive. And they had never been formally introduced.

Rimmon watched the girls talking, taking in the agitated fidgeting Lone was doing and realized something was wrong. Before he could speak up though, the phone rang. Lone grabbed it while Belle headed over to see Gavin. "Food's here, you mind grabbing it so I can peel this shit off my face?" Lone asked, indicating the rather worn out face decorations.

"Sure, no problem." Rimmon agreed, still having hte money for it in his pocket. When he left, Lone grabbed a change of clothes and stood under the hot spray of water. She had to literally peel and scrub to remove the face decorations and then just soaked her body under the water, wishing the tense frustration of her body would relax.

Her lips buzzed and tingled, wanting to go back for more, her fingertips itched to run over flesh again but she ignored it all. It took her a moment of just breathing, but eventually she started to feel like her old self again, more in control and distant. This is why she couldn't get close to anyone, the wrongness inside her threatened to get out, just like her father.

When she thoguht her control was firmly in place, she stepped out of the bathroom in her pajamas and caught Rimmon as he changed into the sweats she'd thrown out for him. He stood naked, leaning over to pull up the pants. Lone froze in place and couldn't help but admire the smooth, muscular line of his thigh, cut and defined hips and back. He shifted balance a little and suddenly Lone was aware that he was circumsized. She blushed and was about to turn around when he spoke.

"No point in turning around now, might as well enjoy the show." Rimmon called out, voice teasing. Despite the embarassed hue staining her cheeks, Lone walked over to him, confident in her bare feet and drunk turtle pajamas. She stopped when they were barely a breath from each other, and she could tell from his breathing that he wanted her to close the distance that last step.

She looked down the front of his body, running a hand along his chest, to his hip, squeezing his thigh. He hitched his breath as stalked around him, running fingertips and nails down his back, viewing him like a thoroughbred horse, but breathing against the back of his neck and making him twitch. Finally she circled back in front of him, and the loose sweats he wore gave ample evidence of his excitement. Then she smiled at him, a naughty little smirk that had him involuntarily stepping closer to her.

"Cute." was all she said, then turned and walked to the door. "When you're ready, Belle's waiting for dinner." she called over her shoulder to him and headed out. Lone leaned agaisnt the wall of the hallway for a moment, catching her breath. She'd just gone from molesting one injured strange man to watching another man she barely new change. For years she had been celibate without issue, not wanting to be intimate with any man after being violated. And yet tonight she'd been more than willing to jump two different guys. What the hell was wrong with her?

Shaking her head, she knocked on Belle's door, hoping in vain that Gavin hadn't said anything about their little encounter.

####