Epilogue

Valerie's POV
It's been 14 years since I had my babies, we all moved to Italy, and myself and Charlie have become vampires.

You didn't really think that I'd leave my father figure behind, did you?

In two years Elliot and Olivia will be turned as well so they can have their happily ever after with Alec and Jane.

I'm currently laid in a grassy patch in the garden with Esme and Rosalie as the three of us watch Elliot, Jane, Olivia, and Alec play together as if they were little children.

It was amusing watching the fear witch twins melt into adorable little kids at the mere presence of their mates

It was amusing watching the fear witch twins melt into adorable little kids at the mere presence of their mates. Jane and Alec had mostly kept their distance until the twins were 13 then they decided it was time to introduce themselves formally to their mates.

I suddenly tilted my head in confusion as Rose and Esme abruptly excused themselves from my presence. I snapped my head up as familiar smells entered my nose and I let out a laugh as Caius swooped in first and playfully pinned me down "My love! The children are nearby" I playfully scolded making him scoff and ask "So?"

I raised a brow and said "So behave yourself or you won't be allowed to touch me for a month..... again" he sat up and back off at that with a silky expression.

Aro and Marcus chuckled at his behavior and actions earning a glare from the blonde in question. Marcus sat behind me and pulled me into his arms and kissed my temple. Aro came and laid his head on my lap while Caius crawled over and nestled himself into my hair. I ran my fingers through his hair and rested my head on Marcus's shoulder "Are you happy, amour?" Marcus asked in concern.

I smiled up at him at gave each of my mates a peck on the lips before saying "I am the most happiest woman in the world my loves."