Chapter 04

3rd POV
Alice drive through the streets of Volterra in a stolen yellow Porsche as Bella had a panic attack in the passenger seat.

Bella was confused as to why Alice wasn't panicking like she was, but Alice was too busy. Alice kept staring into the future as she attempted to come up with a plan to convince the Volturi to let them go.

Things would've been just fine if Bella was more patient and waited for her Aunt to come home, then they would just deliver Valerie to the kings and they would get off Scott free with the future queen's blessing. Unfortunately, Bella was irrational and impatient so they had to leave without their bargaining chip. Now they had to come up with a new plan to get the Volturi to let them off the hook.

The one time Alice can see Valerie Swan's future, it's of a vision that is completely useless to her.... unless...she can use it to blackmail the Volturi?

Alice was suddenly, abruptly stopped by a traffic officer who couldn't let them through. That was where the duo had to part ways.....

~~~timeskip~~~
After a dramatic reunion between the two love birds, the troublesome trio were dragged into the throne room where the trial commenced.

Bella was confused and annoyed 'We didn't do anything wrong! Why are they keeping us here?'

Before anyone could say anything Alice stepped forward and said "My kings, please before you place your judgment I have joyous news!" Confused, but curious Aro stepped and took Alice's extended hand.

~~~vision~~~
A young, beautiful woman with long curly, dark brown hair and dark red eyes with porcelain skin danced with two small children in a regal red gown.

~~~vision~~~A young, beautiful woman with long curly, dark brown hair and dark red eyes with porcelain skin danced with two small children in a regal red gown

Suddenly Caius came up behind her a swept her off her feet causing her to let out a squeal and the children cried out "No papa! No! Give momma back!" The children were then scooped up by Aro and Marcus causing more squeals and giggles

"Sorry, children, but play time is over. It's time to get back to your studies, Corin" Marcus said as he turned to a female Asian vampire who extended her arms towards the children "Do we have to father?" The boy child asked. Cauis set the woman down when she patted his arm and walked over to them "Yes, my loves, listen to your father. After your studies I'll have dinner with you, and we'll get ready for bed" the children reluctantly nodded and kissed their mother's cheeks before following Corin into the castle.

The woman then turned to the three men and smirked mischievously "How may I serve you, my kings?" Aro approached her and only whispered "Run" before she took off through the gardens with the kings giving chase. As the woman ran she entered the sunlight revealing sparkly skin.

~~~reality~~~Aro gasps and says "La nostra regina, è stata trovata" (Our queen, has been found) catching the attention of his brothers

~~~reality~~~
Aro gasps and says "La nostra regina, è stata trovata" (Our queen, has been found) catching the attention of his brothers.

Aro then turns to Bella and says "How peculiar and fortunate you are to be so deeply ingrained into the supernatural, even as a human" Bella assuming that he was talking about her shield becomes prideful.

'Of course, I was born to be a vampire after all' she thinks smugly before being cut off when Aro says "To not only know, Mia Regina, but to be her niece. How blessed you are.."

Bella becomes confused and asks "What?" Alice turns to Bella and says "Bella...your aunt Valerie is the kings mate" Bella's face turns red and she screeches out "What?!"