𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸'𝘀 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 (𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲/𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Sleeping with nurses?"

"Doll when would I have had the time to sleep with nurses? I've got you."

Bella raised her eyebrows. "Good save Sloan. I'll let you off," she said as she kissed his cheek and walked off.

Mark stood there with a smile on his face. Knowing how he was lucky Bella had given him a second chance.

****

"Isabella Rose Shepherd. Where have you been hiding? You're hardly ever at the house," Grace said as she walked over to her. "Is everything okay?"

Bella nodded. "Oh yeah. It's all good. Don't worry. How's the goodbye sex going?"

Grace sighed. "I don't know. I feel like I'm an idiot for sleeping with him even though we're not together," she mumbled.

Bella raised her eyebrows. "Oh come on. You and Derek were always sleeping together when you weren't together. What's changed now?"

Grace shrugged. She looked to her. "I don't know. I just... I don't know."

"You and my brother. You're meant to be together. You can't tell me otherwise," Bella said as she smiled. She knew she wanted her brother to be happy.

And Bella knew that Grace Grey made her brother happy which was all she wanted.

****

Grace was stood with the other residents minus Bella who had been off doing something. Tyler looked to Cristina. "It is beautiful."

Izzie nodded. "I know. It's a Belgian flip round pro," she said as she looked to him.

Tyler turned his look to Cristina. "What do you want for it?" He asked. Knowing he would do what he could to get it.

Cristina turned to him. "What do you got?"

Tyler shrugged. "Next time I get a projectile vomiter, I could lose your pager number."

Cristina shook her head and smiled. "You gotta do better than that. Surgeries, baby. Preferably cardio."

Meredith walked over to them and smiled. She looked around. "Where's Bella? I ask as she's not here and you're joined at the hip," she said.

Grace shrugged and smiled. "Haven't seen her much. And before to start gossiping, we haven't fallen out. We're not always together," she said.

Meredith nodded. She turned to Cristina. "Are these all, wedding gifts?"

"Yes. She's giving them away."

Cristina rolled her eyes. "I'm not giving you the Mixmaster," she told her.

Meredith looked to her friend and sighed "I think the tradition is you're supposed to return them."

Cristina shrugged and smiled. "Well, Burke registered for this crap. Now I'm the one stuck dealing with it. So I'm using it for professional gain," she said as though it were obvious.

Mark walked over and stood by Cristina. "You sure you're ready to part with this?" He asked.

Izzie shook her head. "She's not. I want it."