Part 96 - Role play...

Start from the beginning

Cha Song-Min: What?... Hyerin, you took that man into your house? You sleep with him as soon as I am not around!! You're just a b***!

Jin: Pff... for sure, you know how to talk to a woman... come to meet me, I will teach you... you already know that I was able to have what you dreamt about for 2 years without reaching your goal... you don't know what you missed... her soft and white skin... her curvy hips... her firm chest...

Cha Song-Min: Shut up!!! Fuc*** Bast*** Shut the Fuc** up!!!

Hyerin was not crying anymore, too shocked by Jin's calm and the subject of his conversation with Song-Min. she was red of embarrassment, but the young man seemed satisfied and smirked.

Jin: Sorry man... those plumpy lips are calling for me... 

Jin's gaze was on the young woman. He kept the phone on his right hand and with his left hand, he pulled the young woman by her neck and kissed her passionately. He was purposely noisy and the yell of the man at the end of the line, confirmed that his action was successful. 

Soon, the bip indicating that the call was cut resonated. Jin stopped the kiss and Hyerin found back her minds.

 Jin stopped the kiss and Hyerin found back her minds

Park Hyerin: What... why...

Jin: Sorry to not have ask before kissing you, but it was necessary.

Park Hyerin: Necessary?

Jin: It's a trap... to make that jerk coming here.

Hyerin's expression changed once again, from astonishment to fear.

Park Hyerin: We need to call the police... if he really comes here...

Jin: Hey, hey, calm down... (He grabbed her arms.)... You don't have to be worried. I will not let him touch you. Trust me.

Hyerin wanted to trust Jin but the tone of her ex-boyfriend over the phone clearly showed his anger. It was scary.

Park Hyerin: I don't want you to fight with him because of me.

Jin: I already told you; he touched my family. Listen, my bodyguards are outside, waiting for Cha to show up. Even if you go to the police, they won't be able to protect you.

Park Hyerin: Even if your bodyguards catch him, what will they do with him? Beat him? And after? The police can put him in jail.

Jin: Unfortunately, the police is not especially good in that type of case, trust me, I know it well...

Jin stood up and walked few steps to the kitchenette. He called his men that were on standby in the street to inform them of the possible arrival of Cha Song-Min. 

Park Hyerin: I can't believe that all of this is happening...

Jin: At least, you didn't marry him or had kids with him.