Jin: Don't worry, I didn't touch your precious underwear.

Park Hyerin: (She blushed.) What shame...

Jin: Do you have coffee somewhere?

Park Hyerin: Instant only... but I can go to the coffee shop at the corner of the street if you prefer.

Jin: I will do with that for now. 

Hyerin put water to boil and handed the instant coffee to Jin.

Park Hyerin: Here. It should be ready in 5 minutes. I'm going to shower. If you need anything... please wait. I won't be long. (She grabbed clothes and locked herself in the bathroom.)

Jin: You lock that door, but you can't hear when someone enters your house while sleeping...

With his instant coffee ready, Jin sat and took out his phone. Park Hyerin was fast to come back from the bathroom. She didn't want to let the young man alone for too long and let him discover other personal things about her.

Park Hyerin: Jin-ssi... euh... (She was interrupted by her phone ringing.) It's an unknown number...

Jin: Answer it and put it on speaker

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jin: Answer it and put it on speaker.

She hesitated few seconds. Jin nodded and she picked up.

Park Hyerin: Hello...

XXX: Hyerin... it's me... please don't hang up... listen to me...

Hyerin couldn't prevent her hand to tremble at her ex-boyfriend's voice resonating through the speaker. She quickly exchanged a look with Jin and his dark eyes only focused on hers.

Park Hyerin: Cha Song-Min... what do you want, leave me alone, stop calling me... please... stop... it's over!

Cha Song-Min: Hyerin, I'm sorry for yesterday... please forgive me... give me another chance... it was my mistake...

Park Hyerin: Yes, it was your mistake to cheat on me, to harass me... you... you hit me!!!

She was now crying, overwhelmed by her emotions.

Cha Song-Min: I know that... but I also know that you still love me! So, forget about that incident. And you also cheated on me with that guy... so let's both forgive each others, alright?

Park Hyerin: I never cheated on you! Leave me alone or I will call the police!

Cha Song-Min: No, you can't do that!!! (He yelled.)

Jin's patience was over. That bastard was delusional. He took the phone from Hyerin's hand who looked at him with surprised.

Jin: Eh Cha Song-Min, it's Hyerin's new man. What do you not come to see us and we can talk face to face...