XII.

⛥ ⎯⎯ ୨ APOLOGIES ୧ ⎯⎯ ⛥

♫ - Moments In Love by The Art Of Noise

THE NOISE OF THE Clock echoes in the noble and expensive room, which is dim lighted and adorned with a lot of expensive furniture

Jocelyn sits on the large bed, soft red bedsheets covering it along with red pillows.
Staring at the ceiling, a serious expression is on the female's face. A few small strands of her dark brown hair are lying in her face, tickling her skin slightly.

The sound of a door opening attracts her attention, causing her to look at the man who enters her room. A deep sigh escapes Sukuna's lips as he closes the door behind him, his red eyes fixating on her figure on the bed. His expression is slightly serious as well as firm, radiating a dominance no one can resist.

"Aren't you doing your work?" he questions with his deep voice as he approaches her with confident strides. His hands slide into the pockets of his red pants.

The female looks away, her eyes trying not to meet his as he stops right in front of her. "No." she replies curtly with a soft voice, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"You're disobeying me?" a soft and deep laugh escapes the male's lips while his expression is serious with a hint of amusement. With his whole height he almost hovers over her, looking down at her with a piercing stare. His gaze becoming derogatory and mercilessly, he leans down to her. "That's not what good girls do." he purrs, his breath tickling her skin.

She continues avoiding his eyes, even though his face is right in front of hers. Gulping, she stands her ground. A frustrated and and angry expression is on her face, mixing with her usual stoic and serious manner.

"Jocelyn," grabbing her chin roughly, he turns her head into his direction. Thus she is now forced to look back into his glowing orbs. "Look at me." he demands firmly, stroking her cheek with his thumb.
Hearing him call her by her name makes her wide her eyes slightly in surprise, gulping deeply.

A deep sigh escapes his lips. "So you're still angry?" he asks in frustration below his breath, "I even gave you an own room in my club."

The female narrows her brows in response, glaring at him with her anger filled hazel eyes. She doesn't even answer, instead she brushes the masculine hand of his off her chin.

He props his arms on her thighs, squeezing them through the fabric of her pants with his rough hands. Leaning closer to her ear, he presses his lips against it. She can hear his steady and slow breathing which sends a shiver down her spine.

"I could kill you right now, babygirl."

His raspy voice vibrates in her ears, spreading goosebumps all over her body. However, even though his scent as well as his masculine voice makes her go crazy, she doesn't show any sign of nervousness at all.
Instead, she answers with a confident "You know you won't."

The pink haired male doesn't move at all, not showing any reaction while slowly breathing into her ear. He inhales her feminine scent deeply, rolling his eyes slightly back.
"You're right." he whispers, "You're too intoxicating."

Jocelyn's breath hitches slightly when he purrs that into her ear, making her heart skip a beat as his one hand moves up her thigh. She clears her throat to show her composure, acting tough in front of him.
Everything that they are able to hear are each other's calm breathing, filling the room with heat.

"Come on," he purrs, caressing her body with slow and firm movements, "Forgive me, sugar." Biting her neck, his hands move to her waist. A wave of arousal washes through their bodies and their hearts beat in unison.

Putting her hands on Sukuna's chest, she pushes him away from her body. However, his hands stay on her waist as he pulls away from her sensitive neck.
"Fuck off." she huffs in irritation, glaring at him with her tired hazel eyes.

The male chuckles deeply and gives her waist a tight squeeze before letting go off her. "Fine." he utters below his breath, sliding his hands into the pockets of his pants.
His eyes roam over her feminine and curvy body one last time, making her feel judged by his intense stare on her body parts. He then gazes into her eyes again, his smirk slightly fading.

"I'll spare you this once, woman." growling, he slowly steps back while staring at her. He bites his lip as his expression darkens slightly.

Jocelyn gazes back at him as he turns around to leave the room, closing the door behind him with a loud shut noise.
As he finally leaves she sighs deeply, feeling like a weight is lifted off her shoulders. His presence and cursed energy are alone already too much to bear.
And no ordinary woman would be able to resist his touches and voice like she did.

However, even her heart is pounding rapidly. But at the same time the only thing she feels towards the man is hatred and annoyance...

"Oh Caleb," the female sighs deeply, putting a hand on her soft cheek as she lets herself fall back onto the bed. "I'm so sorry."