XVI.

⛥ ⎯⎯ ୨ MASSACRE ୧ ⎯⎯ ⛥

♫ - Beautiful is Boring by Bones UK

"YOU'RE WHAT?" THE BROWN Haired female asked while looking at Sukuna, who was putting on his black coat

"YOU'RE WHAT?" THE BROWN Haired female asked while looking at Sukuna, who was putting on his black coat. Her arms were crossed in front of her chest, her brows narrowing in irritation and shock.

"I'm going to start a massacre." he simply replied, shrugging his shoulders casually as if stating an usual fact. His expression was calm and relaxed, however, a little bit annoyed because of her surprise written all over her face. His hands slid into the pockets of his black pants while he stood right in front of her.

Jocelyn, as startled as she was, looked at him in utter shock. She raised her brows at him, her eyes widened. "You," she muttered, "You can't do that."

The male only groaned in annoyance as he approached the door of his room. "Oh please," he growled, "Don't start talking about morality."
Reaching for the door handle, he heard her foot tapping on the floor. Thus he turned around to her, his expression filled with annoyance as he saw her angry expression.

"Fine," he sighed, "I won't kill too many people."

Walking through a dark alleyway, Sukuna sighs deeply. He slides his hands into the pockets of his pants, his red eyes glowing in the dark like two shiny orbs.
Murderousness flows in his veins, his muscles tensing up as he cracks his neck with a slight movement.

After suddenly hearing a noise from behind he stays still, not turning around or doing anything. The corners of his lips twitch up into a slight smirk as he holds his lust to kill back.

"Hey, Sukuna!" a guy calls out to him, the familiar voice causing his veins to be visible on his neck, "Long time no see!"

The pink haired man slightly turns his head back, looking over his shoulder to the grey haired man. Musing the relaxed posture of Mahito, his eyes start to glow brighter.
"You dared to curse her?" he growls deeply, his voice dripping sadism and dominance. The muscles in his hands tense up, his sharp claws shining in the light of the moon.

Mahito laughs, shrugging his shoulders. "What? Do you like her?" he mocks, smirking wickedly. "We are both not made for such a feeling, Sukuna. You know that."

Sukuna cracks his fingers before disappearing abruptly. The grey haired male looks around hastily, trying to make up where his opponent disappeared to. However, he gasps as he feels Sukuna's presence right behind him, his hand wrapping tightly around his neck.

"You know nothing."

With easiness he throws the grey haired man further into the alleyway, causing him to harshly fall against a wall. Gritting his teeth, he glares up at Sukuna who approaches him slowly and casually.
However, a smirk appears on his lips before he jumps up and runs towards the tattooed man. Dodging him, Sukuna looks after him and raises his brows in surprise as he runs out of the alleyway.
Thus he follows him into the crowded streets of New York.

"You sure you want to kill me?" Mahito asks with a grin while turning a few civilians into horrifying curses by touching them. Some meters separate the two of them, many people walking around and not knowing what is going to happen. 
More and more curses appear and the people who can see them scream in fear.

And then, all of a sudden, Sukuna begins to laugh loudly and maniacally. His eyes are wide, his nose is slightly wrinkled and his shoulder raised a bit. Sharp teeth are revealed by his parted lips while his deep laugh escapes them. Murderousness and amusement overcome him as he maniacally looks at Mahito, his wide smirk sending a shiver down the grey haired male's spine.

"What?" Mahito whispers softly to himself, his face showing fear.

After calming down a bit, Sukuna approaches the male while killing curse after curse and human after human beside him with mere touches. "You think I'm not able to kill so many people?" he asks wickedly, "How well do you know me, exactly?"
Mocking him, he continues walking towards him with confident strides.

The strength and presence of the pink haired man grow with each passing second while he turns the streets into a horrific sight. Blood is all over the place, people screaming and running away from the curses and dead bodies.

Mahito grits his teeth and aims for a punch into the male's masculine face, but he easily catches his fist.
With wide eyes he stares into the red ones and a faint grin appears on the grey haired's lips.

"Idle Transfiguration."

A bright purple light flashes in their eyes and a silence lies in the air for a moment. Everything around them fades out, their gazes lying on each other's.

Until a sinister expression spreads over Sukuna's face. A deep laugh escapes his lips, becoming more and more maniacal. Something that sends fear through the grey haired male's body.

"What a weakling." Sukuna mocks, his laugh ringing in Mahito's ears, "You can't kill me."

He throws Mahito meters away, causing him to fly through the screaming crowd. Instantly he jumps into the air and attacks him from above, not letting him a break. He attacks him with punches and kicks, causing his body to get deformed by the utter strength.

Strong cursed energy forms in his fists until it turns into fire. Spreading his power all over the place, Sukuna sets fire to all the people around him and Mahito. Screams and car noises fill the streets.

"Know your place," Sukuna growls, approaching Mahito with a fast pace, "Fool."

Setting Mahito's body on fire, he causes him to explode into pieces. Blood splatters everywhere, mixing with the hot and bright fire.

Sukuna stands in the middle of the screaming and burning crowd, wiping the blood off his cheek. Licking his lips, he smirks maniacally and cracks his fingers.

"Marvelous" he purrs sinisterly while his red eyes gaze around the horrific place.