Chapter 5

Percephone's POV:

Knock
Knock
Knock

I stop talking to my crew when there is knocking on my door. I get up and when I open my door  Orion stands there.

"Can I help you?" I ask him

"Dinner is ready and I am here to take you all," He says rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Okay, we are coming," I say looking back at my crew sitting on my bed. I tell them to follow me and when they get up Mia jumps on Jase's back and he groans making me chuckle. I throw both my arms around Bella and Trix and we head out following Orion. We make it to the dining room but before we could even enter we hear shouting. We all stop to listen including Orion.

"Why is she even here? She doesn't even belong here," Eros yells

"She is your sister," Adonis says to him but what I notice is none defends me.

"SHE IS A FUCKING WHORE, WHO SHOULD JUST GO BACK TO WHERE SHE WAS!"  Eros yells and everyone stays silent just then Orion opens the dining room doors and I see everyone freeze. I look at my crew to see them giving cold and dirty looks. Ignoring everyone I unhook my arms from around Bell and Trix as we walk in and go to take a seat. Instead of sitting in a chair, I sit on Bell's lap kissing her cheek. 

"Are you lesbian?" I hear someone ask but I don't pay attention instead I ignore him and Bell wraps her arms around my waist. I lean back into her relaxing. I notice Trix is very nervous so I get up pull her up, sit down on the chair, and make her sit on my lap. She relaxes into me as I snuggle into her neck. The maid brings out dinner and I thank her and she seems shocked but gives me a smile. I look down and notice that I can't eat any of it. So I hand it to Trix and she seems happy to eat it. Trix loves food and so do I but seeing as I am allergic to shellfish and strawberries I can't eat them.

"Princess, is there something wrong with the dinner?" Adonis asks

"Ыру шы огые фсештп дшлу ф ыегсл гз ішеср," Eros says in Belarusian. I snap my heads towrds him and give him a dirty look. (She is just being a stuck up bitch)

"Тў нўг агслштп фыырфе. Ш фь огые фддукпшс еў агслштп ыруддашыр," I tell him and he looks shocked I know what he said before covering it up with a cold facade. (No you fucking asshat. I am fucking allergic to shellfish.)

"You are allergic? I am sorry. I will get the maids to make you another dish," Thalia says

"No thank you, Thalia, I am not that hungry anyway," I tell her and I pat Trix's thigh telling her to let me up. I get up kiss her and Bell's cheek and walk away from the dinner table. I walk around remembering that Ares had shown me a music room. I go to it opening the door and spot a piano.  I walk over sitting down and opening the lid. I play a few notes before playing a song I wrote for them.

There were photographs I wanted to take
Things I wanted to show you
Sing sweet lullabies, wipe your teary eyes
Who could love you like this?
People say that I am brave but I'm not
Truth is I'm barely hanging on
But there's a greater story
Written long before me
Because He loves you like this

I begin crying as I sing this for them.

So I will carry you
While your heart beats here
Long beyond the empty cradle
Through the coming years
I will carry you
All my life
And I will praise the One Who's chosen me
To carry you