Chapter Seven

A/N: It took me so long to write this, I didn't know where to go with it because I feel like nothings really happening or changing so I might introduce some other characters within the next few chapters. I'm not sure so let me know what you think :3

They lay on-top of the crisp, white duvet covers in each others embrace. Ayato's eyes begin to close with the serenity of Kaneki's warmth against him. "Ayato," Kaneki whispers in his ear, carefully brushing away the blue tendrils of his hair.

Kaneki is slightly startled when Ayato presses a cold, lithe finger against his hungry lips. "I love you." He finishes, nibbling Ayato's finger. Ayato giggles, his smile beaming the bleak room. He extends his neck in order to peck Kaneki's ear. "I worry about you too much, Ayato. Don't make me worry." And that was the truth, I do worry too much about him; Everyday, every hour, every minute, every second.

"I love you too." Ayato responded, pulling back to get lost in his empty grey orbs. I love you so much that it terrifies me because I need you, I rely on you, too fucking much. You're the only relief I get and I can't afford to lose you, I can't even sustain the thought.

Kaneki writhes down the bed, stopping when his head is level with Ayato's stomach. He slides his shirt up. Ayato looks up at Kaneki quizzically whom returns the stare with an impish look on his face. Ayato is confound when he feels the tender kisses of Kaneki's moist lips against his cold skin.