Part 11

Emma's POV

Alexia Putellas spotted kissing a man

That was the first thing I saw in the morning, I immediatly began to cry, it couldn't be real. I had some calls from Alexia, I guessed she had already seen it.

I was ready to call her when someone knocked on the door.

"Babe, let me in please" She begged "That's not what it looks like" I opened the door and she hugged me, I didn't hug her, I was very mad at her.

"Explain why the fuck are you kissing a man while I'm here with your daughter waiting for you to come home"

"Babe, he kissed me but I didn't follow it and the photographer just snapped the photo at the right moment, but I swear I pushed him as soon as he kissed me" She kissed both my hands "Please forgive me, I love you both so much I would never do something on purpose to hurt you"

"I don't know Alexia, I've been through a lot of shit and I don't know if I'm capable of copping with all of it" Her eyes began to
water "I think it's better for all of us to take a break, I'm not saying that it will last forever but I need time to think about everything, and if I let you go is possible that Paula hates me forever"

"I don't agree with you, I want to help you sort your shit out, I want to be there when you fall, when you don't know what path to follow, I want to be with Paula and you in every step you do"

"And I want that to Alexia, but not right now, please accept my times and I'll talk to you in a couple days"

"Can I at least say goodbye to Paula? I love her so much, I don't wanna leave her without saying nothing"

"Yeah, go wake her up"

Alexia's POV

I headed to Paula's room with tears in my eyes, I know it's not forever but right now I'm losing the two womens of my life.

"Time to wake up princesita" I said to her while caressing her cheeks

"Morning mami" I hold her tightly on my arms.

"Mami is leaving for a little while, okay princesita "

"No mami" She began to cry "Want you with me" That broke my heart.

"I promise I will be here in no time, and mama will take care of you very well" I left a kiss on her head "Mami loves you very much, see you soon my love" And after that I picked her up and took her to Emma "I'm going to pack a few things"

I packed all the things I needed and headed to the door, Emma was with Paula on the living room. I went there and kissed Paula one last time.

"I love you both so much, see you soon" I said between tears

"Love you mami"She said crying again.

"I love you, we'll figure that out, okay?" Emma said and I immediatly hugged her, that time she corresponded me and after that I left the house.

I went to my mom's place and told her what happened, she gave me a rant about the kiss but when she saw me crying she immediatly tried to comfort me, that was the worse day of my life.

Emma's POV

I was sitting on my couch holding Paula while she cried over Alexia leaving home, I knew it was the right decision to make but it had us three with our hearts broken.

After a while lying there crying I decided to make lunch, cooking was a way to evade my problems so it was a way to not think about her.

2 days later

Today I had a meeting with Barça to know when to begin to work with them, I'm really happy to start in a new job.

In the Barça installations I was greeted by Jonatan who explained me how things worked there, after that we met Joan Laporta and signed my contract, after that we went over the facilities, it was huge.

When we headed to where my consult was going to be I divesed Alexia going to the gym, I definetely was going to talk to her later.

--------------------------------------

What do you think they're gonna talk about?

See you in the next chapter.

Don't forget the little star.