Part 7

Alexia pov

We ate at my mother's house and the truth is that it went very well, Alba and Marco looked good but I didn't trust him, after all he broke the heart of the woman I love the most, although I could see he wanted to get involved a little with Paula, as he was playing with her for a long time.

The meal was over and we went home, Paula was tired and fell asleep right away on top of Emma, so I asked Emma what she had talked to Marco about.

"Hey love, can you tell me what you talked about with Marco?"

"Yes... He told me he was sorry to leave the way he did but he wasn't ready to be a father or to make us both happy, then he told me he wanted to get involved in Paula's life, but not as a father but as an uncle."

"Ok, but if he hurts you again I swear I'll kill him."

"Calm down ok, I trust him".

We put on a series we had started the day before and it didn't take me long to fall asleep, until some little hands woke me up.

"Mami, play?"

"Yes princess, what do we play?" she pointed to the dolls on the floor and we started to play.

"Look, me, mamá, mami" She showed me three dolls that she thought were us.

"Alright sweetie, shall we wake up mamá and show her?" she nodded euphorically and went to wake up her mother, Emma woke up and started tickling her.

"Mamá stop" Paula pleaded, Emma stopped and the little girl kept talking "Look, me, mamá, mami".

"How nice sweetie, how about mami goes to give you a bath while I make dinner?" The little girl nodded and I picked her up to go towards the bathroom, but not before giving Emma a kiss.

"Let's go in the water little one, is it good?" I asked her, she nodded and grabbed my face, she stared at me for a long time "What's wrong little cutie?".

"Mami guapa" I melted when I heard that.

"You are so pretty my life, mami loves you so much you know?" I gave her a little kiss on the head "I've been so lucky to meet mamá and that she lets me be with you" Just as I started to say that Emma came into the bathroom.

"I've been much luckier with you, thanks for not leaving me even though I have Paula" She gave me a kiss but the little girl pulled us apart "Hey let me kiss her she's mine" She said laughing.

"Mami mia" She said with an angry face.

"But we can share her can't we?" The little one looked at her hesitating "Look, she gives a kiss to you and then one to me, what do you think" I did it and still the little one separated us again.

"Mami mia" She said and Emma and I burst out laughing.

"I actually prefer the little one love, sorry" I said laughing.

"Oh yeah? Well today you sleep with her in her tiny bed " She told me trying to keep the smile off her face.

"Perfect, Paula do you want to sleep with mami?" The little girl nodded euphorically and started clapping her hands. Emma and I looked at her with the most adoration in the world, I loved my life, and even though I couldn't play soccer now they were making it not so hard for me.

"Come on let's get this princess into her pajamas and dinner" Emma said pulling Paula out of the tub.

We had dinner and I went to put Paula to bed.

"Mami come" She said and I figured she wanted me to lay down with her so I did.

"Shall we sleep little one?" She nodded and snuggled into my chest "I love you so much".

"Shh mami, sleep" She said and it was so funny to me, I didn't say anything else and we fell asleep, after a while I noticed Emma coming over to give us a kiss.

Emma pov

It had been a while since Alexia had gone to put Paula to bed and she still didn't come back so I went to see what she was doing, when I went into Paula's room I found them asleep in the tiny bed, I took a picture of them and went over to give them a kiss, I went to my bed and it took me a short time to fall asleep.

When I woke up Alexia and Paula were still sleeping, but I had to wake them up because Alexia had therapy, I started kissing Alexia's face until she woke up.

"How did you sleep?" I asked her.

"Better than ever" She replied giving me a kiss "What time is it?"

"9:30 a.m, I woke you up because you have therapy at 10:30 a.m."

"Thank you, princess we have to get up" She said to Paula stroking her little head, the little one opened her eyes a little and smiled.

We had breakfast and I took Alexia to therapy, then we were going to eat and watch the Barca game.

It was time for the match and we went to the stadium, Paula looked very happy and Ale was nervous, the match was Barça against Real Madrid, it could be a complicated match for Barça but I knew they could win.

I told her trying to calm her down, "Ale calm down, they are going to win, you'll see".

"I hope so but Madrid also comes from not having lost any game and they have an excellent squad".

The game started and Madrid took the lead with a goal from Weirr, minutes later Geyse scored with a header to tie the score, they reached half time tied, Ale was still nervous until Patri scored a great goal from outside the area, and then Caro scored the last goal of the game.

The whistle blew and we went down to the field, we congratulated the girls and Paula immediately left with Patri and Mapi.

⬇️⭐⬇️