Part 1

Emma Pov

First day in the new job, the new physiotherapist of the Spanish women's soccer team, I was eager to start working, after being in charge of the male Levante I do not think I have a problem with the girls.

"Girls I introduce you to Emma Martinez, the new physiotherapist, now she will do a session of recognition to all of you" The coach introduced me in front of the girls, the truth is that they imposed me because I was a big fan of hers.

"Hello girls, nice to meet you, let's start with the captains if you like".

"Sure, Paredes your first" Said Alexia, the truth is that she was super pretty, Emma focus you know what happened.

"Ok, Irene tell me a little bit about the team" I asked her while I did a little recon.

"As for the physical condition be very attentive to Alexia, she is very hard and sometimes does not make a good recovery, but well as for the others everything is pretty good, watch out for Leila and Mapi that only do that tangle".

"Ok perfect, you are in a great state, tell Alexia or Patri to come in please".

After a short time Alexia came in, I followed the same procedure as with Irene but I stopped more on her knee, where I knew she had been in discomfort.

"How does your knee feel Alexia?"

"Good, I haven't had any discomfort for a while now" Although I guessed she was lying, I let it go "Although if I have to injure myself to see you I'd be happy to."

I went blank when I heard her, I didn't make her so pitchy.

"I hope you don't get injured just to see me, I'd hate for the team to be without La Reina"

"Are you done yet?" she said to me a little nervously.

"Yes, you are perfect, call Patri please".

I continued doing the scans and told the trainer that I wanted to work a little more on Alexia's knee because I had seen a couple of things that I didn't like. He told me to do it because he hadn't seen her very well either.

In a few days the Euro Cup was starting and I was still doing an intensive with Alexia, I noticed that something was not going well but she was determined to continue, she did not want to miss this tournament, I also noticed some flirting by Alexia, but I did not want it happened to me with a player I treated in Levante, I started a relationship with him and after a while I got pregnant, at first it seemed that he supported me but it was not so, when the girl was born, he left me thrown, so I quit the job there.

Nobody in the team knew that, right now Paula, my daughter, was at her daughter's house,
Paula, my daughter, was at her grandparents' house, since I couldn't bring her here.

Suddenly my cell phone rang, it was my mother.

"Hi mamá, how are you?"

"Fine, the little one is missing you but fine."

''I miss her a lot too, but you'll have me there in no time, will you let me see her?"

"Sure honey, look baby, it's mamá" The little girl looked quizzically at the screen and laughed a little. At that moment someone came in without knocking on the door.

"Hi Emma, am I interrupting something?"

"Hi Ale, don't come in, look I want to introduce you to someone" I showed Paula.

"Oh what a tiny little thing" She said "Who is it? Your niece?"

"Actually, she's my daughter"

"Your what?!" She said with a lot of surprise

"My daughter, her name is Paula and she is barely 9 months old'.

"Bu...but, how?"

"It's a long story..."

"I have time, anyway we have to stay a while for the knee thing".

I ran all the tests while I told him all about what happened to me.

"I swear I'm going to kill that guy."

"Ale, please, I don't want to see you as a prisoner, although I think you would look very pretty".

"Emma... I have a confession to make, but please don't cut me off. I like you, very much, since I met you I feel something inside me that I had never felt before, that I love spending these little moments with you because you make me immensely happy just with your presence, that I like that you take care of me and I would like to take care of you, both you and Paula, and if you feel the same don't tell me that Paula is going to be an impediment please, because I don't care, I want to be with you and if you have Paula then I am with both of you, but please, if you like me don't push me away" She told me about to cry, I was almost crying too.

"Ale of course I like you" She sighed in relief "I think we should go slowly, because I don't want to put someone in Paula's life and then have her leave, now come here and hug me silly " I hugged her "I'm never going to push you away"

"Thank you for giving me this opportunity, I can't wait to meet Paula, if she is just like her mother she will have me at her feet in 2 minutes" She said hugging me very tightly, to which I gave her a kiss on her forehead "Can I kiss you?" She asked me shyly

"Sure you can" We melted into a tender kiss.

                                ✨✨✨

First part, I'll post four more today!
Hope you enjoy reading it!

⬇️⭐⬇️