Part 3

Alexia pov

It's been three days since I got injured, today was Spain's debut against Finland, Emma had only left me when she had to go to check the girls, I loved that she cared so much about me and that she didn't leave me alone, during these three days we have learned a lot from each other.

It's already time for the game, I sit in my seat in the stands to support the girls, we started losing but they managed to win 4 to 1, all the girls came to greet me when it was over, I congratulated them and I got ready to talk to Emma.

"Hi Emma" I said to her.

"Hi Ale, how's the leg going?" She answered me.

"It hurts but fine" I replied, tomorrow I would be leaving for Barcelona for the surgery.

"Well, in no time you will have the surgery and it will go super well, you'll see".

"I hope so" I said with fear.

"Come on, cheer up a little and celebrate with your colleagues, honey".

I got ready to celebrate a little, then we went back to the hotel and I went to Emma's room, I knocked on the door.

"Hi Ale, come in" She greeted me with a little kiss on the lips.

"Hi honey" I gave her another kiss "Do you think we can call your mom and see the little one?"

"Yes, I'm going to call her" She picked up her cell phone and dialed her mother's number.

"Hello hija, how are you?" Her mother asked.

"Hi mamá, good, I'm with Alexia and we wanted to see the little one."

"Hi Alexia honey, how are you doing with your knee?"

"I'm doing fine, I'm going to have surgery in a few days and I'll see how the recovery goes".

"I'm sure it's going well, I'm going to get Paula" She went to look for Paula while Emma caressed my hair.

"Paula look who they are, it's mamá and Alexia" The little girl looked at us strangely and laughed a little, we did the same and laughed too.

"Hi sweetie" Emma said to her, I looked at her tenderly "I'll be able to cuddle you soon".

"And I will finally meet you little one, I'm looking forward to it" Emma gave me a little kiss on my forehead.

We hung up the call and went to sleep, I had to leave early tomorrow morning, I didn't want to separate from Emma but she has to stay here so that no one else gets injured.

A couple of days later I had the operation and everything went well, I talked to Emma every day and we kept each other informed of how things were going, I really wanted to see her again and it hadn't even been a week.

When the Euro was over we decided that I would meet Paula, and if everything went well we were going to take a weekend to make a getaway the three of us, so I was getting ready to meet Paula, I put on jeans and a basic black t-shirt, and then Emma came looking for me.

"You look beautiful Ale" She said greeting me and giving me a kiss.

"You too Emma, come on? I really want to meet Paula" I said excitedly, she just nodded and laughed at my enthusiasm.

She drove about 10 minutes and we arrived at her house, inside her mother and Paula were waiting for us, god, Paula was so much prettier than I thought.

"Do you want to hold her Ale?" Emma asked.

"Yes, but I'm afraid I'll drop her" I said hesitating a bit.