Part 4

Emma pov

Two weeks after the weekend we spent with Alexia, Ale was still coming home every day and sometimes staying over, both Paula and she loved spending time together, they laughed so much together and I loved watching them together.

Right now we were on our way to pick up Alexia, she was finishing therapy and then we would go to lunch.

"Hi honey" I greeted her as she got in the car "How was therapy?"

"Fine, how was your day?"

"Very good, we've been playing all morning."

We got to the restaurant and ordered our food, then something happened that we didn't expect.

"Ma-Mama" Little Paula said with difficulty.

"Ca-cariño, what did you say?" I asked excitedly.

"Mama" She said this time more clearly, by then she was crying, I turned to see Ale and she was about to cry.

"Very good sweetie" I congratulated her and took her in my arms "Mamá loves you very much pretty".

"How beautiful you are" Ale said looking at us "I love you both" She said and caught me by surprise.

"We love you too" I replied and gave her a tender kiss until Paula separated us with her little hands "Hey let me kiss her no?" I started tickling her

"Mama no" She said laughing.

"Come with me princess I don't do that to you" Ale told her and I looked at her very tenderly, I passed her to her and Ale covered her in kisses "I love you so much little one"

"Mami" Said the little one looking at Ale, Alexia stood still, she didn't expect Paula to call her mami, and the truth I didn't either, but if it was ok for Alexia it was ok for me too.

"She called me ma-mami?" said Alexia hesitantly, to which I nodded smiling "Is that okay?"

"If you think so, yes, it's fine by me, you're the only person I want to share this with" I told her with all the sincerity in the world.

"I love you Emma, and you too princess" She said leaving a kiss on my head and then on Paula's head.

"Are we going home?" I asked her and she just nodded, still excited about what had happened.

When we got home we sat on the couch watching whatever movie, Paula soon fell asleep stretched out on Alexia's chest holding my hand.

"I am so happy to share all this with you, you are making us so happy" I said to Ale.

"I am very happy that you let me be by your side, I promise you that I will always try to make you the happiest people in the world and that if you let me, I will never leave your side" She told me crying again.

"If I let you go Paula will hate me for life" I said laughing, and it was true, Paula loved Alexia very much.

"Well then you know what you have to do" She said "Tomorrow I don't have therapy, how about we go to the park and have a picnic?" I nodded.

"Now let's go to sleep for a while, your daughter exhausts me" It was the first time I referred to Paula as her daughter and I saw that Alexia got excited again "Ale, honey, don't cry"

"It's just that I love this having a daughter, and more if it's with you" She gave me a peck "I love you so much, thank you for always helping me, and now more than ever I will need help, because I have no idea about being a mother" I laughed a little.

"I will always help you my life, but with what you have shown me I know you are more than ready to be Paula's mother" We stared at each other and kissed slowly, we decided to sleep for a while until Paula woke up, and so we spent a couple of hours, with Paula asleep on top of Alexia and me next to her thinking how happy she was.

A couple of months passed and Alexia's recovery was going very well, as for our relationship we decided that Alexia would move little by little to our house, Paula adored her and always called her mami, she loved spending time with us and whenever we could we tried to make plans the three of us, I had to go a couple of times to the national team training camp, Ale took care of Paula with the help of my mother, and it went great.

Right now I was at a training camp and I was about to call Ale.

"Hey baby, how was your day?" Alexia asked me as she picked up.

"Good, you guys?" I asked them.

"Super good, we played a lot with grandma, didn't we little one?"

"Chi mami" The little girl answered.

"Hi honey, are you being good with mami and grandma?" I asked.

"Very well mamá" Paula said, about a week ago she started speaking more fluently.

"I love you very much vidas mias, mamá is going to rest and tomorrow we will see each other."

"We love you mamá, a big kiss, Paula send mamá a kiss" The little girl put her hand on her mouth and made like she was sending me a kiss "Alright princess, see you tomorrow love"

"Good night, many kisses" I hung up the call and fell asleep.

The next day I took the train to Barcelona, at the station were my mother, Ale and Paula, I went running to them and I ate them with kisses, especially the little one who did not stop laughing.

"I missed you" I said to them once I finished kissing Paula.

"Also we have love, now come on we have a surprise" Ale answered.

My mother drove us to our house and then left with Paula.

"I want you to close your eyes and not open them until I tell you ok?" I nodded and closed my eyes.

We walked into the house and as soon as we got to the dining room she let me open my eyes.

She had decorated everything in a very romantic way, and on the table a paella was waiting for us.

"Ale, you did a great job" I said kissing her.

"I'll do anything for you," she replied.

"I tasted the paella, "Fuck, love, this is really good".

"I had good help, your mother is a very good cook".

"I love you so much Ale, thanks for taking care of us and spoiling us so much".

"Love, thanks to you for letting me live this with you, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me" She told me with teary eyes "I love you so much, and our little girl too".

We started kissing and decided to go to bed, you know what happened.

⬇️⭐⬇️