Episode1: Adam's crush

Start from the beginning

"uh I'm Adam!" Adam says, she smiles "I'm Harper!" She says "oh that's a beautiful name.....what's it again!?" Adam says "Harper!" She says.

"so...are you doing something later?" Adam says leaning on the counter "why!?" Harper asks suspiciously.

"cuz maybe we could hang out....I just got my driver's license so... I can take you anywhere!" Adam says smiling with a flirty tone.

"Good for you, and I have to work so..."Harper says "tomorrow then!" Adam says, Harper smiles.

"Adam are you asking me on a date?" Harper asks in surprise "yeah...didn't you get my seductive look!?" Adam says while he does the seductive look.

"Oh! I thought you were holding back a sneeze" Harper says "look Adam, you seem like a nice guy but...I really can't" Harper says "why not!?" Adam says "uh.... work" Harper says sounds like an excuse.

"okay...but I want you to teach me the magic of reading minds!" Adam says, Harper looks at Adam "yeah well, I don't think you have that ability" Harper says.

......................................................................

Adam comes home with a smile, he takes his backpack and throws it in Chase's face who is on the couch.

"Hello Guys!!" Adam says while doing this "hey Adam!? You look happy" Bree says coming from the kitchen.

"Yeah, thanks for throwing your happiness in my face!" Chase says irritably getting up from the couch.

"don't be silly Chase!...I threw my backpack in your face!" Adam says.

"what happened?" Bree asks "I met a girl!" Adam says "Oh poor girl !" Chase says.

"she works at the Rock Cafe, her name is Harper and she's really nice!" Adam says "Oooh! did you ask her out?" Bree says excited.

"yeah but she turned me down, I don't know why" Adam says "well, maybe it's because she has a brain!" Chase says.

"she said it's because of work" Adam says "but she works in a cafeteria!...what does she have to do !?" Bree says, Adam agrees.

"I'm sorry Adam but maybe she just doesn't want to date you" Chase says "but that makes me want to date her even more!" Adam says sounding like a kid, Chase rolls his eyes.

"want what you can't have...classic" Bree says "She's really nice and I think we could really get along" Adam says.

"Adam has lots of other girls who want to go out with you...why is this one in particular you're so intrigued" Bree asks "Because she was the only one who refused! I need to prove her wrong for losing this" Adam says making his face seductive.

"Adam turn your face away to sneeze please!" Chase says crossing his arms.

"well you can try talking to her more" Bree say "but she's always saying she's working" Adam says.

"ooohh i have an ideia!" Adam says getting up "what if I work with her!" Adam says excitedly.

"Are you seriously considering getting a job just to try to get a date with a girl you just met?" Chase says "yeah!" Adam says.

"oh and detail, a girl who rejected you!?" Chase says "yeah!...Chase didn't you hear any of the conversation?" Adam says, Chase rolls his eyes.

......................................................................

The next day Adam enters the cafeteria motivated, Harper sees him entering.

"hey Harper!" Adam says arriving at the counter, Harper grabs a camera and takes a picture of Adam, he blinks with the camera flash.