NEW STAGE 2 PART 3!

At that time,precure follow blade lead on the mountain where kuuga and others location until they may at the mountain as the snow wind at them until they feel cold and trembling their body.

Heart:it's pretty cold.

Heart turned back to blade.

Heart:are you sure, this is a place?

Blade:yeah. I'm sure that rider was hideout mountain.

Blade running toward the wall while he put hand on the mountain and knock on the first. Until he pushed kick on mountain to break through the wall. When the dust was clear, they eye widened in shocked in horror and saw that noaki and others was inside the trapped as they still unconscious.

White:naoki-san.

Luminous:yamato-san.

Egret:souta-san.

Bloom:Philip-san.

Aqua:hirayuki-san.

Dream:senpai.

Passion, berry:hiroto-san!kotaro!

Moonlight:takeru-kun.

Melody, rhythm, beat:habiki-san.

Beauty, happy:yasu-san.

Diamond:what happened to them?

Rosetta:why they are inside the crystal?

Blade:i don't know. Something experiment to them. Anyway, we need break for them.

Everyone:okay.

They agreed with him. As white and others punch on crystal to break free for naoki and other as the crystal was shattered and noaki and others rider fall down when they quick catch on stomach and put on the ground. While white and other precure shake on naoki and others riders.

White:naoki-san.

Aqua:are you okay?

Passion:please wake up.

Berry:kotaro.

Moonlight:takeru-kun. Please open up.

Before naoki and others open their eyes and saw blade and others Precure was arrived while they stand up.

Naoki:Everyone.

Souta:what happened?

Philip:why we inside the mountain?

Blade:it must be someone captured you guys.

They turn back to blade.

Naoki:you must naoya-san. It's been while.

Blade:go to see you again.

Muse:by the way, what happened you guys?

Takeru:oh yeah!we follow you guys behind until the shadow arrived. But, Someone teleport us to the mountain hideout as we lost unconscious when we saw the our shadow.

Blade:could it be... Manikins?

Naoki:yes. Wait a minute!if manikins create our version. Then, who summon them.

Blade and others crossed their arms to think who summon the manikins until they remembered flashback that they saw demon was create manikins of kamen rider from rift it's was chaos who inside the crystal and still close his eyes as riders was surprise.

Takeru:oh no!

Moonlight:what's wrong?

Hirayuki:its chaos!

Precure:chaos?

Rouge:but!I thought we defeat him once for all.

Kazuki:he still alive. We never thought that we use finished move on him and he came back to alive.