NEW STAGE 2 PART 1!

Somewhere in the dimension universe, the planet was small and floating the universe as the fairies was live on the planet.

In the park, the focus of this mascot land is a school built into large tree, run by a headmasters. The fairies was play tag or something. Until Someone came out from window and ring the bell it's was turtle mascot headmaster.he rings the bell for classes, and all the various npc mascots around star gathering.

Headmaster:Everyone!class is starting!

The fairies going gathering at the school and class is starting.

Unknown to them, the meteor was appeared on fairies land and fall down on the ground, causing an dust. Without notice. When the dust clear out, the big crystal stand front of ground it's was chaos. When he defeat by kamen rider and precure. He start open his eyes to start glow and gritted his teeth in angry about kamen rider and precure defeat him as he vanished in light. But, he turn into crystal and blow at the outer space somewhere.

Chaos:kamen rider... Precure... Don't you think that I'm defeat? But, no!I'm still alive again as i am immortal.I'm chaos, the world of discord.

___________________________________________________________________________

As we can see that kamen rider and Precure are shown going through their daily routines, in order.nagisa, honoka, and hikari wake up in the morning. Naoki was helping his sister on kindergarten as Yamato was doing cooking food in akane van. Saki exercises in her softballs uniform, and mai sketches a random bird perching on her balcony, souta and Philip was doing investigation about suspect.

Nozomi and others girls walk down a rainy street holding colour coded umbrella, but the sun comes out soon enough. Hirayuki was work on ore journal as he write the on report, kazuki was work on the smart brain as he was inside the lab with his coworker to explain about create new project.

The fresh Precure are doing practices while hiroto and his son kotaro to watch them practice. The heartcatch precure and kamen rider agito are walking to school, including yuri who riding on motorcycle with takeru.the suite precure are totally no late for school as ellen and kanade shouted on hibiki that hurry up and may at the gate. Ako and does stay long enough to make sure that hibiki crosses the school gates in time, before running off to her own school with souta. As habiki doing class on the university and have English test.

Scene,The smile precure are having a math test. Miyuki was trembling her body as she is having some difficulties until her pencil was broke when she doing write. Yasu was make writing on the novel.

Somewhere in the nattshouse,hirayuki was on the natts house and doing his write reported on his laptops to published send Everyone around the world. He stand up from chair and and walk to the balcony while he remained about golbez said to him about to surpass through him as he accepted his knowledge and reason about why he become kamen rider.