NEW STAGE 2 PART 2!

Start from the beginning

Geruru:yes, yes, yes, it was all my fault.

Before enen tear his eyes and start cried out as gureru notice it and tried to not crying.

Gureru:stop crying!you crybaby!

Gureru going cry too as well. While he swipe off his tear tried not to cry.

Gureru:stop crying!

Before cure heart was hand on gureru stop shouting.

Heart:okay, that's enough.

They pay attention to heart as she was smile and clapped on her hands.

Heart:there are times when you want to cry. There are times when you want to get angry.but crying and getting angry aren't much fun at all, right? So let's stop doing things that aren't fun, okay?

She wink at him about how there is a time fo crying and there is a time for angry, but being sad and being angry aren't much fun. While gureru put hand Together.

Gureru:even if you say that... There's nothing we can do now...

Diamond:that's all in your head.

He look up on diamond.

Diamond:do you want to give up because there's nothing you can do? Or do you want to get yourself together and do something? We help you out!what do you really want to do? Hmm?

Gureru was surprise cure heart said that what do he really want to do as he turn back to enen who still cried  before he take breathe and talk to blade and precure.

Gureru:he's my shadow. This is my fault. That's why.. I wanted to stop him.

Blade:i understand.

Heart:let's stop him!

Gureru was gasped in happy they want to stop shadow. Rosetta ask enen about what he to do.

Rosetta:what do you want to do?

But, enen wasn't response at all while she going ask enen with gently and swipe off his tears.

Rosetta:how do you feel about your crying? Do you like it? Hate it?

Enen(cried):i hate it.

Rosetta:so what do you want to be?

Enen was stop crying and remained about miyuki was smile at him.

Enen:i... I want to be smiling like cure happy.

Heart pay attention to enen.

Heart:you met happy?

Enen:yeah.

Rosetta:did she say anything to you?

Enen:happy wanted me to say this to cure heart and blade. "We're in a pinch, so please help us."

Heart:all right. Thanks for the message.

Blade:yeah. I'm glad that you told us.

Sword:you were able to probably say what you wanted to say.

Enen was surprise that he were able to probably say what he wanted to say.

Enen:ah.. I did!

Before they heard bush as they take position and lean their back as the person was came out was manikins of kamen rider as blade recognize him.

Blade:kuuga!you guys!

Rosetta:do you know each others?

Blade:yes. That's my old friends. Since we're high school.