NEW STAGE 2 PART 2!

Start from the beginning

Then, a pulsing sound came from the buckle as naoya did various movements. His left hand was by his waist, facing upward while his right hand was slowly raised over his left shoulder. He then flicked his right hand around, curling in his middle, ring and pinkies fingers while sticking out his index fingers and thumb. After that, he shouted.

Naoya:henshin.

Quickly, his right hand went down to pull the lever of the buckle while his left hand was raised at the same spot where his right was, mirroring it's previous position. Once his right hand pulled the lever, the card in the buckle was flipped over, revealing a red rectangle and the golden spade suit symbol in it.

TURN UP

When the belt sudden announced that did a blue rectangle of energy come out of the buckle, depicting the same beetle that was on the card. Naoya slowly stepped over the energy plate and Transform into kamen rider blade.

Heart:overflowing love, cure heart.

Diamond:the light of wisdom!cure diamond!

Rosetta:the warmth of the sun, cure Rosetta!

Sword:the blade of courage.

The girl chorused as they took turns raising one hand to yue sky before finished Together.

Dokidoki precure:resonate!the beat of love!dokidoki!precure.

Enen, gureru and shadow was surprise to see new precure and kamen rider.

Gureru:dokidoki precure? And new kamen rider?

Enen:they're the ones?

Before gureru and enen move away to hide on bush. As boar shadow going tackle attack at blade and Precure while they quickly jumped Avoid attack as boar shadow stop move and turn back to them.shadow rubbed on his head to research dokidoki Precure on text precure.

Shadow:dokidoki precure...

Shadow flip the page dokidoki Precure. But he notice that text book on dokidoki precure wasn't here.

Shadow:not here.. Not there... They're not in the book!

He stared at Precure.

Shadow:they're precure... Why aren't they in the book?

Shadow was drove off to decided leave the place as enen and gureru was sign in relief that shadow was gone.

Gureru:he's gone...

Blade and dokidoki Precure turn back to enen and Gureru to ask them what all that was about.

Heart:hey, who was that?

Enen and gureru was surprise her said as they doesn't have no choice to talk about truth. After that, enen and gureru done talk to blade and others about the kamen rider and Precure was trapped as the shadow caught them without their transform and kamen rider was missing.as they was surprise.

Diamond:no way!

Blade:that's was all trap. And other rider was missing.

Gureru:the other precure...

Gureru doesn't know how to explain to them as he nervous face while he turn back to enen, who stared at him with his tears as he was notice and shouted at him.

Gureru:what, enen? Don't stared at me like that!

As enen was start cried out his eyes and his cheek was red and Gureru become annoyed while he tell him.

Gureru:if you want to say something, then split it out!just say it!that it was all my fault!

Enen was crawling on the ground when gureru shouted at him.