Prologue

Julies Pov 

You know how you find that one person whom you want to be with for your forever? Well, I found it when I was 17. Im now 33 years old. Ive been with the love of my life for 16 years, and our children are about to enter their junior year of high school, and freshman year for Carlos. 

I never thoughts our story would turn into their story. Their story being our childrens story.

Me, my husband Luke, and our friends Alex, Reggie, Flynn, and Willie, we all knew our children would have their own stories, we never knew it would be the continuation of our own.

This story is about them, our teenage children. Some people forgot who they were, so here I am to remind you all of who they are.

Lukes and My children are the twins, Daliah, and Michael (16), and Carlos (14)

Reggie and Flynn's Children are Oliver (15) and Elizabeth (14)

Alex and Willie adopted two adorable children: Abagail and Angelina. (Twins, 16)

So, now that everyone is caught up on everything, lets get into it.

Here is...

Until I Met You 2: My Forever 

Hey hey hey, 

Here we are again.. with the long awaited sequel to Until I Met You. I cannot wait for you guys to read this story. It's been in my drafts for a little over a year and a half, and it just felt right to release this now. 

ChPters will come out daily, just like the first book. 

Some days will have more than one chapter a day, just to give me a break.. but other than that. 

So here it is. 

Until I Met You 2: My Forever (JATP fanfic)