Chapter thirty seven 🥀

Comincia dall'inizio

This is too much for Jungkook when Taehyung's greenish gaze made other hormones prepare for the war but unfortunately he couldn't bare this much gaze from other . But his eyes melted when Jungkook's hooded eyes lovingly and sacredly made a way to his throbbing twisting area .

" don't worry... gorgeous, if you feel any uncomfortable or hurt say it to me okay .. because I don't want to hurt you or our booba ball .. "
Taehyung while staring to other doe eyes and lovingly said to him , but Jungkook heart stopped for while when Taehyung's warm lips touched his round tummy lovingly. Before they touch his fluffy lips .

" hmmm..mm .." Jungkook muffled moans sinking down to his own throat when Taehyung's tongue fight for his dominance, but Jungkook need oxygen for breath , so he hit slowly to Taehyung's shoulder and ditched their lips but their salivas mixture to each other mouths and strings attaches to their lips .

Jungkook swelling breast , Heavy breathing, tempting hooded eyes made Taehyung going crazy , he slowly parted ways to Jungkook more and hovers other not giving any pressure for younger's tummy.

His lips suddenly attack to other twisting hard tit and hand made a way to tutoring other tit within same pleasure.

That slurpy sound and tit's around wetness made younger arch his back beautiful while bringing Taehyung more near to his side .

" Taehyung..... I think.... ... I.." before Jungkook said something again Taehyung's one finger enter to other's rim and prepare him for take him without any discomfort, but pleasure is too much for Jungkook he tightly wrapping his hands around others shoulders and hits his legs air while curling his toes to the bed and moans blissfully to other ear .

Taehyung lips ditching from other tit and hurriedly captured other lips .

" gorgeous ... say to ... me .. if it hurt?  .." while thrusting his fingers in and out other bottom and staring down for other answers .

" mmm " only huffing sound reply came out from other lips and that made Taehyung gives him forehead kiss and parted legs for carry on their dirty business .

Without any further asking questions Taehyung's member enters to other' rim taking weeping younger into his arms and giving kisses for his cheeks for console .

, little drops of sweats popping out from Taehyung's forehead and made them way to touch others ,collarbones ,

Taehyung grunting sounds made younger's hands runs through his cheeks lovingly other hand gestures to him more closer to his body ,

This feels both of them as their first interaction time , both of them don't want breaks their eye contacts but when Taehyung's eyes travel to reddish chest and cheeks made his member hard time for keep inside other without doing anything.

" I love you .. Kim Jungkook .... I madly in love with you gorgeous..."Taehyung hiding his head other's neck and gave little high thrust inside Jungkook's velvety locks .

While this time room fills up with Taehyung's heavy breaths, grunting and groans as well Jungkook's soft breaths, moans and weeping tears of joy and passionate love pain passes through every corner of the room while tightly wrapped each other to their hearts to hearts by holding each others .

Taehyung's hands hold other head up from the wet pillow while leaning down to capturing younger glittery lips .

Their kiss messy even dirty, gashing salivas from their mouths corners and teeth bumping sounds made slippery sounds .

" Tae...."
While Jungkook shaking in violently tightly hold other into his neck and turn his head backwards for what he feels is too much for him now  , younger's nails digging into other tan skin and made beautiful artwork of his back .

Taehyung constantly hitting other pleasurable part , even taehyung's bottom not fully into Jungkook's inside that made younger sees
starts .

" Tae ..... I'm ..." Jungkook while biting other shoulder blade and come , his heavy breathing hits to other neck blades and Taehyung lazy thrust made over sensitive younger's back arched while going up and down fluffy muscles jiggling it made Taehyung's hormones more horny ,

" wait a... bit more..love " Taehyung consoling whom crying under his arms, while tightly wrapping his arms around other shoulders .

After few minutes Taehyung also come inside other and slowly pull out from him while flipping his hair backwards to control dripping sweats from his forehead.

He flopped down beside Jungkook beside and take other to his arms and gave butterfly kisses on his whole face making other huff giggles.

-🥀-

After huge heatwaves of war they finally lay on the bed without caring about reeking smell of come or sweats, because they are still in high and this body warmth of clams makes them feel so good .

It's just one kiss...
But that one kiss awakens something far more dangerous than desires between them but it also makes them feel heaven .

Taehyung closing his eyes and smoothly runs his hands other back and gives light massage for relief other tired ,

" Tae ... "
Jungkook slowly chins ups on his chest and stares to for talks back but Taehyung only hum and holds other tightly for assurance he listens to Jungkook talk .

" I need .... Ice creams, but extra chocolate ice cream ..." Taehyung eyes fully opened and stared  to younger whom sparklingly explains about ice cream and color of it .

" what ..? It's too late baby ... for ice cream..!"
Taehyung try to not consume ice cream, because in the middle of night ice cream isn't good for pregnant one it surely can catch cold .

But grumpy wifey finally won his game and bought chocolate ice cream for fulfill  his craves .

————-

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜

Okay good bye guys this is the worst sm*t ever you read 🥲💔