CHAPTER 13

After hearing his father's words, Jisoo panicked. He rushed to one of the cars and drove directly to their mansion. He tried to call his wife but she wasn't answering. He was so worried. Just the thought of his family getting hurt can make him go crazy.

Usually, Jisoo is a calm and patient person, but if someone try to hurt his family, he turns into a different person.

When he arrived, he hurriedly got out of the car and ran to the mansion.

"ROSIE!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!" Jisoo yelled while searching for her in every room. Later, he found her in the kitchen eating ice cream with nachos.

He sighed in relief then approached her and wrapped his arms around her.

"I was so worried about you. I thought that something bad happened to you and our baby."
His eyes watered.

Rosie stopped eating than embraced him.

"Nothing can harm us when we have you in our lives. Me and our baby will be fine as long as you're with us." Rosie said than guided his hand to her baby bump. Jisoo heart melted after hearing his wife's words. He kneeled to her stomach's level, and said to her bump while caressing it

"Our little bean, I promise that I will protect you and your mother until my last breath. Dada loves you more than anything. You're dada's source of joy." He placed a kiss on her bump and stood up then connected his lips to Rosie's.

....

At the hospital

Jennie was sitting on a chair next to Lisa's bed waiting for her to wake up.
She couldn't help but cry seeing her daughter in this miserable state. She blamed herself for her daughter's suffering. She started thinking of what would've happened to her if Lisa didn't make it. She hold Lisa's hand and started caressing it.

"My baby Lili. Please wake up. Mommy can't take it anymore. I miss you so bad.  Your smile, your laugher, your voice, I miss hearing the word 'Mom' or 'Mommy' from you. I know that it's been only few days since the incident, but I can't help it. I can't help but miss your presence. Everything happened because of me. I'm a bad mother. Please forgive me baby, even if I don't deserve your forgiveness. Wake up as soon as possible baby. Mommy loves you." Tears were streaming from Jennie's eyes. The fearless and the biggest Ceo in the world was now so weak. If you compare her state now to her usual self , you'll think that she's a different person.

2 weeks passed and Lisa was still the same. Jennie was longing for her daughter's presence even more. She was in a pitiful state. Everytime she looks at her daughter she starts crying and blaming herself. Jisoo and Rosie were trying to comfort her but it didn't help. She was like a living body with a lifeless soul. Her friends and family new that the only one who can bring her back to her old self is Lisa who was in a coma.

------------------------------------------------------------
.

Finding Baby Liliजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें