CHAPTER 4

Jennie and Lisa got in the car because Jennie was accompanying her baby to the school since it's her first day. When they arrived there, they went straight to the director's office.

Jennie knocked on the door. "Come in." The director shouted from inside.

"Hi Irene."

"Oh hi Jennie, I'm sorry for shouting like that but I thought that you were my sister Joy. She always comes here and annoys me while I'm working."

"Don't worry it's okay.... So I'm here with my daughter Lalisa. I want to discuss some things with you and make sure that no one will ever mistreat her."

"You're so protective of her."

Irene saw Lisa standing behing  Jennie while burying her face in her mommy's back. 

"Hello baby." Irene said while smiling at the little girl. Lisa stepped back and hid behing Jennie.

"Don't be shy or scared from aunty Irene. She's like aunt Rosé and uncle Jisoo. And beside, don't you want to meet her daughter? You two can be friends."

After what her mother said, Lisa's face lighted up. She hurried and hugged Irene laughed at the little girl's action.

"Hello aunt Irene, you look so pretty." Lisa said cutely, what made Irene smile.

"You are soooo cuteeee little girl." She pinched the girl's cheek, that made her blush.

"T-thank you aunty Irene." Lisa planted a kiss on her cheek. Jennie pretended to be hurt and angry.

"Oh, so you don't want me anymore? Okay I'm living now. Stay with your aunty here."  She stood and went to the door.

Lisa panicked. She ran to her mommy and hugged her legs. "M-mommy don't leave me please. I'm just so excited to meet aunt Irene's daughter. S-sorry mommy. P-please don't leave." She said and the tears started to fall from her eyes. Jennie felt a little guilty for joking like this.

She turned around and leaned so she could match her baby's face. She kissed her forehead, and cupped Lisa's face.

'I was just kidding sweetheart. I will never leave you I promise. Now stop crying and let me accompany you to your first class. Aunt Irene will lead us."

"O-okay mommy. I love you."

'I love you too baby."

Fast forward

After accompanying Lisa to her class, Jennie went directly to her office. When she arrived, she called her assistant.

"Good morning Ms Kim, do you want anything."

"Jihyo, next week is my daughter's birthday. I want to surprise her since the last time she celebrated her birthday was when she was 3, so I want you to help me."

"O-okay Ms Kim, what can I do?"

"I want to throw a little party to celebrate her birthday in Jeju Island. Can you handle it?"

"Of course Ms Kim. Do you want anything else?"

"No thank you. Oh and Jihyo, you're invited too. Take your children and husband with you."

"Okay Ms Kim thank you." Jihyo thanked her and got out of the office. Jennie sighed and continued her work.

In Lisa's school

"Good morning everyone, today I will introduce you a new student. Please introduce yourself." Ms Lee said.

"H-hello e-everyone I'm L-lalisa Kim. Y-you c-can call m-me L-lisa. Nice t-to m-meet y-you." Lisa lowered her head.

"Nice name Lalisa. Now if anyone have a question you can ask her."

"L-lalisa w-why a-are y-you s-stuttering? Hahahahahahaha. You're ugly." A boy named Sehun asked.

"Stop Sehun or you'll be punished. Now Lisa you can take a place."

Lisa scanned the place and she met a pair of eyes who's looking at her and waving her hand. She walked toward her and asked if she could sit beside her.

"Of course you can sit here. By the way my name is Yeji." Yeji introduced her self while smiling at Lisa.

"N-nice to meet you Yeji."

"Do you want to be my new friend? We can eat lunch together and after school we can go to my home and play with my new doll house." Yeji said excitedly while waiting for Lisa's answer.

"O-of c-course b-but first I need to ask my mommy."

"Okayyyy Lisaaaaaa. Thank youuuu."
Yeji hugged Lisa who's blushing.

Lunch break

"Now Lisa, before we go to the cafeteria   I want to ask my mom something. Come with me."

"Your mom works here?"

"Yes, she's the director."

"O-okay."

The two girls went to the director office. Yeji entered without knocking on the door.

"Hello mom." Yeji ran to her mother and hugged her.

"Yeji how many times should I tell you to not enter my office like this. You startled me."

"I'm sorry mom, I wanted you to meet my new friend and I was so excited." Yeji lowered her head.

"It's okay sweetheart." Irene looked up to see Lisa standing near the door.

"Oh Lisa Hello. I see that the two of you met already. Come here." Irene opened her arms for Lisa who was approached her.

"Hello aunty. I met her in our first class."

"Mom can we go now? I want to introduce her to Ryujin and Lia."

Yeji didn't wait for her mother's answer, she dragged Lisa behind her and went straight to the cafeteria.