CHAPTER 12

Jisoo went to his car and he drove  directly to the rode that leads to the forest where his team were waiting for him.

When he arrived, one of his men gave him two guns and a bulletproof jacket. He wore it then shouted

"EVERYONE! TODAY WE'RE GOING IN A VERY IMPORTANT AND DANGEROUS MISSION. WE SHOULD FIGHT TILL THE END, DON'T LET ANYTHING STOP YOU. AND BE CAREFUL!!"

"YES SIR."

The men got into their cars then headed to their destination.

One their way there, Jisoo's phone started ringing. He looked at it to see his wife calling him. He hesitated to answer the call but then he remained that his wife is pregnant and maybe something happened.

"Hello honey, why did you call,? Did something happen? Jisoo asked worriedly

"Where are you now?" He didn't answer because he knew that she might get stressed and worried which is not good fot the baby's health.

"I asked you Kim Jisoo. Where are you!!" He went silent again.

"ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION!!" Rosé shouted angrily from the other now which startled him because it's her  first time shouting and getting mad at him like that.

"H-honey it's not good t-to be mad when you're p-pregnant. It might a-affect the baby." He said, stuttering a little bit.

"THEN ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION."

'Oh God! She's so scary when she's mad. I shouldn't be scared of her because I'm the man here. Huhuhuhu.' Jisoo thought

"I-I'm h-heading w-with the t-team to the fo-forest in the w-western part of the ci-city. My dad is hi-hiding there."
Jisoo sighed.

"Why didn't you let your team handle it? Didn't you say that they're the best? Then they can handle this by themselves. Please comeback home I need you. We need you me and our baby. Don't go." Rosé said with a cracked voice which made Jisoo's heart break.

"Shhh. Honey don't worry about me. And why are you talking like ss if I'm not coming back home. I went on missions way more dangerous than this and you weren't worried like this." He chuckled a little.

"N-no. I always g-get worried a-about you. B-but this one i-is di-different. Y-your father i-is really d-dangerous. He might k-kill you. I c-can't lose y-you. Wh-what if something ha-happened to you? M-me and our b-baby can't live without you. What i-if, wh-what i-if-" Rosé who was crying was cutted by her husband

"Hey love, don't think negatively. I will come back. You won't lose me. I will be careful. Just please don't stress yourself too much. I'm gonna take revenge from my so-called father for cheating on my mother, killing Jennie's family and for shouting Lisa who's innocent. Please be careful.  Ten of my men are guarding our mansion, if you need anything ask them. Trust me honey. Everything's gonna be okay." He replied in a low tone.

"O-okay love. J-just please t-take care of yourself. I love you." Rosé said while sobbing.

"I love you too. I should go because we arrived. Bye honey. Don't stress yourself."

"Bye. P-please be careful."

Then the two of them hang out.

Jisoo sighed than got out of the car.

"Everyone! We will go separately. Five of you will stay here just in case. Fifteen will wait in front of the building. Ten will wait at the back of the building. Me, Jihoon, Baekhyun, Hanbin, Hyunsuk and Haruto will go inside. Do you understand? You know how you're teamed up." He said firmly

"YES SIR"

The men teamed up then they started moving. When they were in front of the building the other separated from the six who were gonna go inside.

Jisoo was surprised that there's no guards.

"Baekhyun are you sure that this is the right place?"

"Of course sir."

The six of them walked slowly to the front door which wasn't closed completely.

"Jihoon, hyunsuk and Haruto check the basement. The others follow me."  Jisoo whispered and they nodded.

He headed with the 2 men upstairs. They started checking all the rooms but they find nothing.

Hanbin opened the door of a room with no windows. He heard a familiar sound. He started checking the room to see what is it. Then he find a timing bomb, 4 minutes left till it explodes.

"SIR. THERE'S A BOMB THEIR. WE SHOULD GET OUT OF HERE. THERE'S LESS THAN 4 MINUTES TILL IT EXPLODES." Hanbin shouted then he informed the men who was waiting outside to run.

Jisoo was some how surprised. He and the men started running as fast as possible so they can go outside.

"FASTER WE NEED TO RUN FAR FROM HERE."

They ran and ran till they were far from the mansion, then they heard a loud sound.

"W-we were fooled." Jisoo said while catching his breath.

"THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE FOOLED ME. I'M GONNA KILL HIM WHEN I FIND HIM." He shouted angrily.

"S-sir calm down." Jihoon tried to calm him down.

Jisoo took a deep breath, then his phone started ringing. It was an unknown number. He answered it.

"Who's calling?"

"My dear son. It seems like you survived from this. Hahahaha." Jisoo's father said in a mocking tone which made Jisoo's blood boils.

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS YOU MOTHERFUCKER??!! HUH? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO YOUR FUCKING SON. YOU PUT IN DANGER MORE THAN 25 MEN WHO HAVE FAMILIES WAITING FOR THEM." Jisoo shouted loudly.

"Hahahaha. As if I care about them. You and that stupid cousin of you were the ones who didn't obey me. You know what I want and you didn't give it to me."

"YOU'RE A DEVIL. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE. YOU KILLED MY UNCLE AND HIS WIFE ALONG WITH THEIR UNBORN CHILD. YOU CHEATED ON MY MOM. YOU TRIED TO KILL AN INNOCENT KID WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS JUST FOR SOMETHING THAT WON'T LAST FOREVER!! ARE YOU EVEN A FUCKING HUMAN?!! YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE??!! WHEN I FIND YOU I WILL KILL YOU."

"We'll see my dear son. This time you survived but next time you won't. And oh,  you should look for your wife. Hahahaha." Then he hang  out.

------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Please vote and leave a comment if you want to tell me about your opinion. I'm gonna update the next chapter tomorrow.

(Btw THE GIRLS is the best song by a group I've heard this year. Blackpink ate once again.
Blackpink has only 2 shows left in their worldtour born pink 😔 I'm gonna miss this iconic era. But at the same time I'm happy because the members will take a rest.
I hope that Jennie will release a solo album soon.)

Thank you for supporting me. Love you all. Take care of yourselves 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖