Chapter 20 Solve Trouble (Part 1)

  Suburban Manor.

  Su Jinyu snuggled up on the sofa in the central control room, eating potato chips while observing the surroundings of the manor through the surveillance screen.

  Today is the seventh day of the end of the world. The torrential rain has been getting smaller and smaller for a week, and it has the meaning of stopping.

  In the bamboo forest outside the manor, there are already many animals and plants that are about to complete evolution, including several stick insects with a body length of more than 1 meter, and several green bamboos with a high degree of evolution.

  According to the appearance characteristics of these guys, it can be judged that their degree of evolution is at least half completed, which is similar to the degree of convergence of Su Jinyu's crystal nucleus.

  Su Jinyu was not worried about this.

  Because she knew that after an ordinary creature evolved into an extraordinary creature, it would first engage in internal competition for the position of leader of the same clan, which was the nature of the extraordinary creature.

  Whether it is a plant-type extraordinary creature or an animal-type extraordinary creature, they all have this nature.

  After they decide the leader of the group, they will start to seize the territory again. At this time, they will inevitably fight with other groups, even humans.

  Su Jinyu's idea is to lead the mechanical tarantula and little lightning to attack behind the green bamboo group and the stick insect group when they compete for territory.

  If she is lucky, she can get 10 gray crystals and unlock a mythical treasure chest if all these extraordinary creatures are eliminated.

  If a mythical-level treasure chest can open another rare mythical-level pet baby, then she can sit back and relax!

  "Sister Jinyu, it's not good, something happened!"

  While Su Jinyu was flirting, Chu Yunshan suddenly ran into the central control room in a panic, and handed Su Jinyu the mobile phone in his hand.

  The scene being played on the screen of the mobile phone is the flame bird fighting the mechanical tarantula, and was finally killed by the combination of the mechanical tarantula + lightning mouse.

  The photographer was very close to Su Jinyu's suburban manor at the time, and the pictures he shot were very clear. This kind of real fighting scene was more powerful than the special effects of 3D movies.

  Below the video, many people are commenting, claiming that this is a computer-generated picture, not the real situation.

  Some netizens also said that they are very familiar with this location. It is in the suburbs of Luanniao City, and many costume dramas are filmed in this location.

  Su Jinyu frowned, and jumped up from the sofa.

  "Isn't this kind of video illegal and not allowed to be posted?"

  Chu Yunshan shook his head and explained: "The guy who posted the video deliberately exploited a loophole in the system, saying that this is a movie clip.

  " Use a trumpet to guide in the comment area, and intentionally lead everyone to our side."

  "Sister Jinyu, have you offended anyone?"

  Hearing this, Su Jinyu was silent for a while. She didn't offend many people, but she There are many enemies.

  This video is most likely the man who robbed her of the epic treasure chest when the end of the world just came.