Chapter 19 Chu Yunshan's Destination (Part 2)

  Su Jinyu outside the flood wall has been silently watching Chu Yunshan's actions. She is even ready to help Chu Yunshan if someone takes action.

  It's a pity that Chu Yunshan didn't give her this opportunity to deal with the troublemaker very neatly.

  Su Jinyu was very satisfied with Chu Yunshan's performance. She finally understood why Chu Yunshan, who seemed to be very fragile, was able to thrive in troubled times.

  His heart is cruel enough!
  "Get in the car!"

  Su Jinyu opened the door and waved to Chu Yunshan.

  Chu Yunshan wiped the blood off his hands with his clothes, carefully supported Zhuang Xiaomei, crossed the flood wall, and got on Su Jinyu's amphibious off-road vehicle.

  Without any hesitation, Su Jinyu turned the car around and headed straight to the suburban manor.

  In the car, Chu Yunshan pursed his lips and wanted to speak several times, but he didn't speak in the end.

  He struggled for a long time before he couldn't help saying: "Sister Jinyu, you won't be afraid of me, right? I only attack those who take the initiative to hurt me, and I won't hurt you." "Haha!" Su Jinyu was nervous by

  Chu

  Yunshan Xixi's appearance is funny, not to mention the various equipment on her body, she can hang and beat 10 Chu Yunshan with bare hands.

  In her eyes, Chu Yunshan was nothing more than a rookie, and Chu Yunshan's worries were completely superfluous.

  "Xiao Chu, times have changed, we have entered a brand new era."

  "In this era, only the strong can survive. If you don't kill others, others will come to kill you." "Do

  you know why I was late just now? Just now a group of foreign guys ambushed me at my door. I'm lucky, you might not see me today."

  "Unfortunately, they were unlucky, and I killed them all!"

  Hearing this, Chu Yunshan gasped.

  He believed that what Su Jinyu just said was true, and because he believed in Su Jinyu, he was even more shocked by Su Jinyu's peaceful attitude.

  Su Jinyu has just experienced a life-and-death crisis. A person who has just been pulled back from the death line, why is she not afraid of telling her experience so plainly?

  "Huh!"

  Chu Yunshan took a deep breath and asked in a deep voice: "What is said on the Internet, what is the end of the world, human beings will turn into zombies, are the rumors of aliens attacking Blue Star true?"

  After Su Jinyu passed The mirror glanced at Chu Yunshan, and asked back, "What do you think?"

  Uh(⊙o⊙)...!
  Chu Yunshan was at a loss for words for a while, thinking that if I want to know, why would I still ask you, isn't this nonsense?
  "I have seen a lot of news about the end of the world on the Internet before, especially in the past few days, I have seen videos of people sending people into zombies. I doubt that these things are true." Su Jinyu freed a hand and

  hit snap your fingers.

  "You're right, but also wrong!"

  "We are now a family. I won't hide it from you. The blue star's magnetic field is changing. All animals and plants on the blue star, including humans, are quietly evolving." "If the evolution is successful, humans or other animals and plants