chapter 17

nicks POV

I'm so excited for y/n to meet my dad, hes never met any of my friends or relationships so I'm so excited.

we finally arrived at the cafe and I look around to spot him I see him and he stands up and waves, I grab y/ns hand and take her to the table.

"Ah Nickolas, it's nice to see you and your?" my dad says

"oh she's my girlfriend" I  says y/n smiles.

"Aw nice to meet you, Nick do you still do rugby" he asks me

"Mm yeah I do" i say

"Most be how this young lady fell in love with you" my dad said.

"Mm not exactly she actually plays rugby I think I fell first" I  said, his dads jaw dropped.

"Is it a girl team your on or?" My dad asks y/n

I smile " nope I play with all boys in Truman we don't have a girls team" she says laughing.

"Wow that is very interesting- oh uh one moment I am getting a call" my dad says and walks away.

Y/ns POV

I look at Nick he looks upset.

"You okay? Did I say to much" I ask.

"No it just seems weird that he walked off on a call" Nick said with his arms crossed.

I mean he's not wrong it is weird he walked away, but his dad turned back and walked towards us.

"I'm sorry Nick, I have something to do with work maybe when I visit england I'll come over to your house to meet your.. girlfriend more" his dad says

"Yeah, I'll ask mom" Nick replies.

"Okay goodbye now" his dad says walking off.

"Well that went a lot different than I expected, you feeling okay?" I ask Nick

"I just don't get it, he really never seems to care" Nick says.

"How about we just go get some ice cream and meet with everyone else, set up Taras birthday party and have the best night ever!" I say happily to try and lighten up nicks mood.

"yeah, that sounds better than this let's go" Nick says as he takes my hand and we run off.

We did get a little lost but we managed to find the Louvre so then we saw charlie and everyone was getting on the Coach to go back to the hotels.

"So where, were you and Nick hmm" charlie asked me.

"Oh we just went to meet up with his dad he was very..quiet I guess" I said a little confused on his dad still.

"Mm I mean his parents are divorced it's hard to work with that" charlie said.

"Yeah that's true but he might come and visit nicks soon so maybe I'll meet him more" I say smiling.

"You guys are so cute" charlie said, I smile and me and Charlie hug while sitting next to each other on the Coach.

End of chapter 17

(Sorry it's short I just have big plans for Taras party and I don't wanna make cliffhangers :) )