chapter 13

Y/ns POV

I quickly texted Nick to come into the girls room and to our bathroom as quiet as possible I sat on the bathroom counter staring at my neck.

"You told me to come in here, what's up?" Nick asked closing the door behind him.

I turn my neck so he can see the Hickey.

"Holy shit, did I do that?" Nick asked.

"Well yeah I guess so" I reply laughing.

"I'm so sorry I have never been able to do this to you any other time we've done this" Nick spoke rapidly.

"Nick it's okay, I mean I liked it, I'll try and get someone's concealer or something to cover it" I say smiling.

He smiles back, "okay, I'm gonna go wake up everyone else!" He says opening the bathroom.

I woke up the girls covering my neck, I closed and locked the joint doors.

"Did you guys bring any concealer?" I ask, holding my hand over the part of my neck the hickies on.

"No, why?" They all replied.

"Fuck" I say.

"You don't have any dark circles or blemishes to hide y/n" Elle said.

"Why are you holding your neck?" Tara asked.

I admittedly turn pick, there's no point in hiding it sense I can't hold my neck the whole day.

"Theres something I need to tell you guys.." I said.

"What's up?" Sahar asked.

I put my hand down so they can see what I'm talking about.

"Y/n...how'd you get a bruise on your neck?" Elle asked.

"It's not a bruise it's a hickey, DID NICK GIVE YOU THAT" Darcy asked shaking me.

"Y-yeah I mean not on purpose but yeah..that's why I need concealer.." I said.

"You poor thing, we could call Imogen see if she has any?" Sahar said pulling out her phone

"okay it's worth a try" I replied.

Her room had my skin color of concealer y/s/c (your skin color).

Imogen brought it over.

"So why does y/n need my concealer?" Imogen asked.

"Imogen let's just show you instead" Elle said opening the bathroom door, while I was sitting on the counter hiding the side of my neck again.

"Aw baby, are you okay, I brought the concealer.." Imogen asked.

I turned towards her and showed her my neck.

"W-who gave you that?" Imogen asked.

I can tell her. Nick would love if I told her.

"It was Nick..me and Nick have been going out" I replied she smiled.

"I knew it, y'all were becoming so close and hung out all the time" imogen said smiling.

She applied the concealer to my neck and spread it out with her finger and dabbed it in with a beauty blender.

"Your literally a life saver Imogen" I said hugging her.

"I know I am" she said being sarcastic.

We finally left the room and went down the hotel restaurant to eat breakfast, I ended up telling/showing Nick on the way that imogen and her friends had some concealer I could barrow, he smiled and I also told him how Imogen knows about us.

"I'm proud you told her, but you didn't have to if you don't want to" Nick said.

"I wanted to, and I think I'm going to tell some people at Taras party if we play truth or dare" I said holding Nick's hand. He looked at our hands and smiled.

The elevator had way to many people in it so I wouldn't go in there I told the group I would just go down the stairs because I'm already terrified of an elevator breaking down with me in it.

I made my way to the stairs and saw Ben, and ran over to him.

"Heyyy" I said tapping Ben on the shoulder.

"Oh hi y/n, why aren't you with your group" Ben asked.

"The elevator was way too full and I'm scared it would break down with me in it so I'm walking down the stairs," I said, he laughed.

"We're on the 14th floor that's like so many stairs," he said laughing. I truly didn't think about that.

"Nevermind I'm taking the elevator, wanna join me?" I asked Ben he smiled.

"Yeah I'm alone anyways harry and my mates are mad about the whole imogen thing" ben said.

We walked and talked until we made it to the elevator nobody else was around so it was just us in the elevator..it felt very awkward..alone with Ben in a slow elevator.

"So hows you and Nick?" He asked

"Mm it's okay, I mean last night he accidentally gave me a hickey, I covered it up with some concealer though" I said, he starting laughing.

"Why though, you and Nick are an average couple there's no point in hiding you guys" Ben asked still laughing about the Hickey

"I don't know, I just don't know if we will be committed fully you know so we're waiting for it to be two months before we actually decide to fully go public, or tonight at Taras party I might tell everyone" I said.

"I guess that makes sense but I wouldn't wait for to long Nick might give up on you guys if you don't come out," Ben said walking out of the elevator I got out after him.

What if Nick does break up with me because I'm not ready to come out to everyone that we are a couple..?

I walked over to the group and they were just chatting alot, the seat left was next to charlie and Nick I didn't mind that.

"Charlie you've barely ate anything?" I asked him sitting down

"I'm just not hungry today..." He replied.

Damon ended up packing him two croissants in case he got hungry on the way. He's literally so sweet to Charlie I'm so happy for Charlie to finally get a nice man.

"So why'd you end up taking the elevator?" Nick asked.

"Oh I realized we were on the 14th floor and I'm not about to walk down all those stairs.." I said laughing.

"That's why we told you to just come with us, I mean we didn't get stuck" Nick said laughing.

"Ooooi Nick Nelson when did you and y/n get so cuddly?" Otis asked, alot of the rugby boys laughed. "I thought she was gay" "their so weird".

Hearing that made me realize why us being a secret is so important to me.