chapter 14

Nicks POV

I hear what everyones saying and I'm worried not for me but for y/n people actually find her to be a lesbian? Is this all because her and Harry broke up because he was bullying her friend? Do they think she's only into girls or are they just being pricks.

"y/n, are you a lesbian?" I hear Imogen ask. Fuck.

"hm? No why?" y/n replied her voice all dead.

"well everyone heard about you and that one girl from year 8.." imogen says she seemed worried.

"what? How?" Y/n asked. What were they talking about.

"I'm sorry" imogen said looking down.

"You told them what the hell imogen, that's so fucked up I trusted you with that information.."y/n said standing up, she looked around and ran out of the hotel.

"What girl?" I ask confused.

"Back in year 8 y/n and this girl Avery were dating but I accidentally slipped it out yesterday night to Harry and I guess he told all his mates" Imogen says, she seemed annoyed.

"Well that's a fuck move Imogen, that's the past you can't just tell people's business" Nick said getting up.

"Well I'll do whatever with the hell I want to do Nicholas Nelson and why don't I just tell everybody else here that you gave y/n and a hickey or the fact that y/n and Ben have been talking more how about that?" Imogen yelled, everyone went silent.

"Imogen I swear to God I'm gonna beat the dog shit out of you" I whispered under my breath.

"Well thanks for ruining our announcement imogen maybe that's why your a fuckface you actually deserve nobodys love this is why I don't fancy you this is why nobody does" I said out of pure anger running outside after y/n

I heard a lot of gasps and laughter laughing at imogen and you know normal I would never let someone do that to her but fuck her right now. She deserves it.

I look around everywhere outside for y/n I gave up eventually and I told the teachers what happened. We had to get a search team for her...and Ben they both went missing, my heart was sinking as the more we looked I lost hope.

Where are you y/n?

Y/ns POV

Me and Ben ended up both needed a breather so we decided to take a walk..I was so furious with imogen and all my friends for saying nothing..but the more I walked and ranted to Ben while he was smoking we got lost.

"Holy shit we're lost Ben" I screamed.

"What no no no no no, my phone has no service either" Ben said clicking his phone.

"Mine too, what are we gonna do" I ask freaking out. I freak out alot.

"Okay let's just stay put if we move more the harder we would be to find" Ben said rubbing my back.

We took a seat on a bench.

"You know you could get a arrested for smoking underage?" I told him laughing.

"True I'll just go sit in the alley you can stay here if you want?" Ben said, his breath smelt like a skunk but it's better than getting kidnapped.

"Uhm no I'm going with I'm not about to be kidnapped" I said laughing, his eyes he looked high...

"Mkay" he said walking in the alley.

We stood in silence for a bit until a bit turned into thirty minutes and by this point I literally was freaking out crying.