chapter 2

Nicks POV

she wouldn't date harry right, he's a dickwad to her best friend Charlie. I'm just going to ask Coach Singh for her to join rugby maybe even charlie they are fast and we are down a couple players.

"Hey coach Singh!" I shout to her.

"Yes Nicholas?" She says.

"I know we're an all boys team but theres this girl y/n y/l/n she's really fast same with Charlie spring I was wondering if she and he'd be able to join?" I say it feels stupid leaving my mouth.

"If she's okay with being tackled by boys I don't see a problem with them to joining, make sure they know the rugby basics!" Coach Singh says.

Those words were like a melody to my ears as I went to find y/n and charlie and I see them by Charlie's locker they are chatting.

"Hey you two I have a huge question I want to ask?" I say I see them exchange looks and then look back to me.

"What's up Nick?" Y/n says smiling, but it seems so fake this time.

"I was hoping you two would join the rugby team you are very fast and we need a couple teammates because everyone likes football more" I explain hoping for a good answer.

"I'm in, are you charlie?" Says y/n I look to charlie I can tell he's judging me but that's probably because of my mates.

"I'll think about it but I have drum lessons I need to get to, byee y/n love you, bye Nick." He says, he seemed happy talking to y/n but to me he seems pissed.

"Sorry about him, he just doesn't trust you because of your lads on the rugby team, but he'll gain trust the more you guys talk, are we still on for hanging out to start the project?" She says smiling looking into my eyes.

"Yeah that would be lovely, you could actually walk home with me if you want rugby practice got cancelled today because of the snow warnings" I say smiling so bright I was trying so hard to cover it up but I couldn't.

"Yeah that'd be fine lead the way kind sir!" She says acting very royal.

"What about your mum or dad they don't care if you don't show home?" I say confused.

"O-oh uhm I don't really get along well with my parents, they don't care if I didn't show up for weeks theyd probably be happy if I was gone" she said she sounded so embarrassed.

I hugged her and kept holding her hand leading her to my house, which was really silly her body can move without my grip.

We end up at my house, and I welcome her in my mum sees us and smiles.

"You must be nicks project partner?" She says smiling at y/n

"Oh yes I'm y/n, y/n y/l/n, you must nicks Mom, I'd just like to say you've raised such a sweet boy!" She says cheerful.

"Why thank you, Nick make sure she is comfortable, I will be making dinner soon if she wants to stay," my mom says walking away.

We walk up to my room and start a little bit of the project but I keep getting lost looking at her and when I'm not looking at her she seems to be looking at me..maybe she feels the exact same. No no shes way to cool and she is friends with people that hate me and my mates.

"Nick... I know this is strange to ask especially because we just met today..but I get this feeling that..harry likes me and it's kind of disgusting I just thought you would know because you guys are mates and all" she says looking so grossed out.

"Oh yeah I think so he was checking you on when you were running.." I say I'm kind of jealous she even noticed him and not me.

"Ew never going to happen" she says laughing.

I can tell this is only start of our friendship..

Time skip a week later.

Y/ns POV

Its been a week since I met Nick and my life has been amazing charlie and me hangout all the time especially with rugby and Nick and me are always around each others. But I sense something from Nick Im pretty sure he likes me back..which would be amazing if he was but I don't know how to tell him..

End of chapter 2