chapter 7

Y/ns POV

I ran inside Otis house to find Nick I couldn't see him anywhere, but I did see Ben, well might as well talk to someone other than harry

(you don't know what Ben did to charlie yet)

"Hey Ben, do you know where charlie or Nick are? I say walking over to him.

"Nah, they were with Otis by the couch, drinking a lot so yeah, are you dating Nick though?" He asks leaning against the wall.

"Oh no, we just got drunk we don't actually like each other" I say smiling

"Cool, oh nicks over there, see him in the kitchen" he answers.

"Ben..im not that tall I cant see over the rugby boys their like 6ft," I laugh.

"Okay, here" ben says he lifts me up a bit and I can see what he's talking about.

"Thanks Ben, byeee" I say running off to Nick.

I need to tell him what happened or at least try. What if he doesn't believe me..?

"Nick!" I yell running up to him and charlie.

"Hey y/n!" He says
"We probably should keep some distance at this party if thats okay?" Nick whispers drinking beer.

"Y-yeah, bye.." I say quietly.

I decided it was probably best to find a quiet room like a restroom or something. I walked around the house and opened a door,

Found it.

I walked inside the bathroom closing and locking the door behind me.

(TW SELF PROBLEMS OVERTHINKING AND SELF DOUBT)

I walk over to the mirror and look at myself hanging onto the sink

Im so disgusting.
I'm a cheater.
I'm a whore.
I'm a slut.
I'm a loser.
I'm stupid.
I'm a idiot.
I'm ruining people's lives.
I'm probably ruining nicks life.

I heard the door rattling and then it opened. It was charlie. And I was crying, sobbing heavy breathing.

"Omg! Y/n are you okay?" Charlie says shutting the door behind him running to me.

I sink to the floor by the toilet I feel so sick. I didn't want my best friend to see me like this.

"I'm fine..I just got something in my eye.." I say smiling trying to blow it off.

"Y/n I know I said your a good liar and all but I can definitely tell your crying more than just something getting in your eye," charlie says sitting down next to me.

"Well when I was telling harry outside he kissed me without my consent and I don't know how Nick will react like what if doesn't believe me and breaks up with me and Ill just be sad and pathetic to everyone," I saying crying, I feel something in my throat and I panic turning to the toilet I started to puke and gag.

"Hey, hey it's okay you know Nick won't ever judge you and he's in love with you y/n..Nick will believe you more than harry greenie," charlie explains trying to cheer me up.

"But I did bring you some alcohol, you probably should get back to the party or someone is going to realize something is up.."  charlie says handing my alcohol.

"Yeah, that's probably the best plan," I say standing up cracking the glass open with my teeth and chugging half of it.

"Okay, I'll stay with you for the night too, sense youre already gulping down that alcohol,"  charlie says putting his arm around my shoulder.