Forever Family

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Mom. Mom! Are we there yet?" I smile as I pull the rope to lift the sails with Skylor. Tyren has been bouncing with excitement ever since we first set off to visit Twilight and Toothless. "Not yet, sweetie." I answer, tying the rope to keep the sails up. "You have been asking that the whole trip. Don't you know patience?" Skylor says to him. I roll my eyes as they banter. Those two would argue a lot but I know that they love each other and don't want to admit it. "Mom, will we see them?" Skylor asks and I give her a small smile, "We just have to wait and see." I answer honestly.

I look back to see Hiccup at the wheel as he steers the ship. He looks at me and smiles and I give him a smile back. I feel a tug on my fur cape and look down to see Oma looking up at me with bright eyes. I kneel down to be at eye-level with her, "What is it, honey?" I ask. "Will they like us?" She asks. I smile, picking her up as I stand up, "They are going to love you just as much as we do." I tell her, nuzzling my nose with hers. She giggles and nuzzles me back. "Mom! I want a hug!" I lean back from Oma and look down at Tyren. I giggle softly and adjust my hold on Oma. I hold her with one arm and use my other to wrap around Tyren's shoulders and hug him as best I could. He wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me back.

I am so lucky to have such an amazing family. I can't wait to introduce them to Twilight and Toothless.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

We are so close, I can feel it. I tighten my grip on the wheel. It's been so long that I still can't believe we're doing this. "Dad?" I snap out of my thoughts and look down to see Skylor looking up at me. "Are we almost there?" She asks, then avoids looking at me. I smile and loosen my grip, "Almost." I answer. But then I hear roaring and look ahead to see it. The giant cloud of mist. I feel Skylor grab my arm and I look to see her looking at it with wide eyes. I look to see (Y/N) walk to the lever and turn her head to look at me. I give her a nod and she pulls the lever, dropping the anchor.

I let go of the wheel and make my way to the front of the boat with Skylor holding my arm. I stop and look at the entrance to the Hidden World. I look at (Y/N) and see she is looking at it with at with a distant look. I then look to find Tyren and Oma looking at it with as well. This is it. We're here. Time to see some old friends.

Third Person P.O.V.

"There were dragons when I was a boy." Hiccup's voice was heard as the Haddock family stand together to try and see if they could find who they have come to visit. "Aww, there were great grim sky dragons that nested on the cliff tops like gigantic scary birds. Little brown scuttle-y dragons that hunted down the mice and rats in well organized packs." Hiccup wraps his arm around Skylor to hold her close and takes one of (Y/N)'s hands, squeezing it softly. (Y/N) gives his hand a squeeze back as she holds Tyren close to her. Oma grips her father's pants as she tries to see past the mist. "Preposterously huge sea dragons that were twenty times as big as the big blue whale."

Hiccup then sees something as he slowly removes his arm from Skylor, who went to stand by her mother, and lets go of (Y/N)'s hand as then rests his hands on the boat to try and get a better look. "Some say they crawled back into the sea leaving not a bone nor a fang for men to remember them by." Hiccup then feels the hands still gripping his pants and looks down at Oma. He smiles and rests a hand on her head as he gently nudges her to go to (Y/N). Once she was standing with her older siblings and mother, Hiccup looked back at the the large misty screen. "Others say they were nothing but folktales to begin with." And that is when he saw them. Two figures that had their heads facing his direction. "And... I'm okay with that."