Fight and Protect

Third Person P.O.V.

(It is go time, people.)

On the ships, dragon trappers prepare as the swarm of dragons fly closer to them. Not wanting to disobey their Alphas' command, they board the ships and were locked in cages. Some too scared to fight back while some roar at the trappers. "Move!" One trapper shouts, poking Cloudjumper with a staff. The Stormcutter roars at him in anger, but Toothless roars an order at him to keep him from attacking. Cloudjumper growls lightly but reluctantly obeys. However, purposefully knocks down some trappers with his tail as he enters a cage. Twilight sneakily smirks at that. "That's right, Alphas. No surprises." Grimmel chuckles.

Twilight glares at the man with pure hatred but then hears a quiet growl and looks to find the golden-eyed Light Fury look at her with worried eyes. Her gaze softens as she softly coos at him then looks to her brother and the blue-eye Fury. Toothless looks at his sister and the two can only hope that their friends can save them in time.

The rest of the Dragon Riders have put on their flight suits and ready themselves for battle while Valka was at the camp. "So... jump off the cliff... in these. That's the best you got?" Ruffnut says, sounding doubtful. "No. You guys are the best I've got." Hiccup replies with confidence. Ruffnut gasps softly, "Aww~" She strokes her hair in flattery. "I'm-" "I'm with them, who else?!" She interrupts Tuffnut. "Ruffnut, that was my line!" Tuffnut complains, glaring at his sister. Hiccup shares a smile with (Y/N), "Let's go!" He calls out, flipping down his mask as he runs off. "To battle!" (Y/N) calls out as she follows. "Try to keep up!" Astrid calls out to the others as she follows the two and jumps off the cliff. "Woohoo!" The rest of the group follows and jump off the cliff as they glide to the dragon trapper ships. "Woo!" Tuffnut cheers as he glides. "Woohoo!" Ruffnut cheers as well. "Yeah!" Snotlout cheers excitedly. "Woah!" Fishlegs cries out nervously.

Grimmel pulls a lever that lowers the Night Fury dragons to some dragon trappers as they point weapons at them. The Light Furies could only watch as they try and fail to break free. The Night Fury siblings growl threateningly at the trappers, daring them to try and hurt them. But then Grimmel laughs as he aims a harpoon downwards at the dragon trappers. "Aww, you didn't think I'd actually hand over the Night Furies, did you?" He mocks. "Everything starts and ends with them. They are mine to kill." He tells them. Three individuals look up at him with furious glares. "That snake!" One snarls. "I intend to finish what I started. Best of luck controlling them without an Alpha." Grimmel wishes with a smirk. "Hold on, Toothless!" "We're coming, Twilight!" Grimmel turns his attention to see the Dragon Riders gliding and approaching at a fast pace.

While Hiccup, (Y/N), and Astrid had no problem, the others were having some difficulty. Tuffnut lost his balance and clings onto Ruffnut's foot with a cry. "Let go!" Ruffnut groans, kicking him off her with her other foot. "Could have used some practice!" Snotlout shouts, flapping his arms frantically to try and keep his altitude. "I should've skipped breakfast!" Fishlegs yelps as he struggles to keep steady. Grimmel tries to quickly aim his weapon at them, but Hiccup dives down at him and knocks him away. Grimmel quickly holds onto the platform of the aircraft to prevent himself from falling. Hiccup quickly stables himself and grabs onto a rope, "Toothless! Twilight!" He calls out. Twilight takes the opportunity and roars a command at Cloudjumper.

The Stormcutter busts out of his cage before the door could close and breathes fire at the trappers. They run away and Grump and Skullcrusher follow as they break free also. The three dragons fly off to get their riders' help. The other dragons continue to ravage the trappers' ships. One by one, the Dragon Riders land on the ship on the main ship, Fishmeat popping out from Fishlegs' armor and growls. "Perfect timing!" Hiccup remarks, smiling at their entrance. "That has to be our best entrance." (Y/N) comments. They all equip with weapons as dragon trappers rush at them. "Fight like there's no tomorrow!" (Y/N) shouts, wielding her sword with determination. "You heard her! Game faces!" Hiccup states, holding Inferno. "Yeah! What are you waiting for? Get in there." They all look up to see Snotlout hanging from his cape.