I may have under estimated my cold shoulder act. It has been a little over two and a half weeks. Ez hadn't changed his mean streak acting as if I was a thorn in his paw. So much for his kindness. Missing Elle a little more because of it. Thankfully she had come back. But the thought that Ez might have said something about my attitude lately. I had been avoiding her. Yesterday I didn't bother to attend our 'study' time with Elle. Like I had for the past week. Instead I locked myself in my room. I would go to school and come back home, staying in my room until dinner. I guess Mr. Big bad Alpha or Elle could care less because no one came to find me. And at dinner they both were a no show. Liz and Zack tried to play it off but the look of worry in Alec's face said something wasn't right. What could I do or say? It wasn't my place to stick my nose in it. Honestly I felt like everyone here, even those from my old pack was better off without me.

'Kamille you shouldn't feel this way.' Faith's voice flooded my head softly.

'But I do. I don't feel like I belong here, don't try to tell me there are people who love me here. Max disappeared to goddess knows where. I may still be learning but I know enough now to say Ezra and Elle are my mates. Even they don't care enough about me to check up on me. I'm just a burden.' Movement caught my attention from Liz cutting my talk with Faith short. I glanced to where she was looking at. There stood Elle in the back doorway with blood dripping down her arm.

"Have you lost your mind again!?" Alec was the first to move to her side. Liz was frozen but with another yell from Alec and Zack to get Will got her moving. Liz was touching Elle too much for my liking. Liz had Zen and only acted like this towards Alpha. So why was she doing it to Elle now? My thoughts becoming irrational by the minute.

"Will isn't on the pack grounds right now. He was called to a nearby pack in the sanctuary." One of the others yelled out.

"Shit what do we do? She isn't healing like normal so something is clearly wrong." Zack growled. Elle pushed everyone off her as she felt too crowded. Seeing the wound that was making them freak out. It was bad looking but I could help with it. I didn't cram months' worth of medical reading to keep up for no reason.

"Get me a medical kit. I can do enough to keep it from getting infected until Will gets back in the morning." Speaking up. Liz, Alec and Zack all looked at me like I was nuts. Sighing I tasked another to get me the kit and stood up. "Come on Elle let's get you cleaned up. I know Will's obsession with Alpha bloods and I doubt you want to be at his mercy for this." Elle grumbled out but gestured for me to lead the way. Moving the chair from the kitchen table and pointed to it.

She took a seat with a huff. "I'm guessing you don't like doctors." I commented letting my annoyance show through. The whole Liz thing still bothering me even when Liz was behind me and not touching Elle.

"It's just a fucking scratch I'll heal. Eventually." She lightly growled.

"Well unlucky for you, you have three friends behind me that are very worried about you. So be a good little Alpha's helper and take the treatment like a brave warrior okay?" Saying the last part like a preppy school girl. It had been only five minutes since I began cleaning Elle's wound. Let me tell you, she wiggles more than a worm would. A kid getting stitches wiggled less than her.

"Damnit Elle! Will you just sit still before I restrain you myself!" I growled out at Ezra's look-a-like. Receiving a growl back in response that was much more menacing than mine could ever be. Still continuing to move around in her seat. "Fine you want to do it your way. We can also do it my way." Looking around for something to restrain her. Not able to find anything, I used what I did have. My body.

Stepping forward and sung my leg over Elle to sit on her lap. Moving a bit to straddle her better. Feeling her tense up and stopped all of her moving. "Good now stay that way so I can finish up. You know if you weren't such a baby this would all be over." Elle didn't say a word just sat like a rock. Taking my time to finish cleaning her arm up.