"Or they could use a nice rut." Alec bluntly responded. He couldn't be more right about that. I also wasn't going to let the others know either. My problem was that he wanted Kamille and she was completely off limits.

"Enough all of you. I Don't wish to talk about this any further." I shut the conversation down as Alec served dinner.

Throughout the next few weeks I found myself running into Kamille randomly outside of our lessons. Sometimes early in the morning in the kitchen searching for a snack. Or on the weekends in the library when I found time to myself. A conversation here and there over what either of us are doing. The one that continued to stay in my mind was when I caught her trying to reach for a book. Trying her best to reach up to a shelf that was completely out of her grasp.

Stepping up behind her to grab the book and bring it down to her level. Surprised Kamille looked up to me. "T-thank you." I smiled then searched for the book I was looking for myself. Finding it I reached for it then moved to a table in a corner. Opening the book I have read several times over. Going over stories and myths of wolves finding their mates then losing them. Even as far to have stated there had been claims of wolves having multiple mates. However none talked about receiving a second chance mate.

Kamille sat at my table and began to read her own books. Every once in a while I would catch her staring at me dazed. Mentally marking the not so subtle changes in her character. Watching and waiting to see if her wolf had managed to break free of its cage. Every glossy eye sighting, every pause in her turning a page. To even the slight uncomfortable twitch. As if she didn't feel right in her skin. Neither too tight or too sore. Like an itch you can't quite get rid of no matter how much you scratched. Lowering my book down just enough to focus on Kamille.

As a flash crossed her features I saw it. Saw her wolf make contact with her whether she knew it or not. Understanding washing over me at the simple motion or lack thereof. Her wolf wasn't caged. Kamille's wolf was always present just never acknowledged as what it was. Kamille saw her wolf as an extension of herself. Her self-conscious if it was to go by a name. Closing my book I slowly reached out to touch her hand. That familiar shock spreading through me. The relief I got from just the touch was heaven. However it seemed to only awaken something much deeper in me.

Something that I couldn't figure out, but have felt before. Stirring Rei to come forward as I stared into silver-blue orbs. Lost in her glossy gaze while Rei paced in my mind. A low hum coming from him. Sounding almost like he was cooing. Like he was calling out to Kamille's wolf drawing it out with impatience. A whimper leaving Kamille as she tried to get close. Moving to sit in my lap nuzzling at my neck. I couldn't stop the purr like noise from leaving me. Tilting Kamille's chin up while leaning forward. We had gotten so close to each other. Causing every warning sign to go off in my head. Telling me that we needed to stop. That Kamille wasn't mine and that Rei was being possessive over her. The sounds of laughter jarring me out of the trance like state. Blinking a few times before realizing that the laughter had made its way into the library. Panic shot through me as I stood and set Kamille back in a chair. Grabbing my own book and hurrying out of the library. Making sure not to be seen.

Making it to my room I dropped the book on my bed and went to my bathroom. Turning on the cold shower and stripping down. Trying to wash away my impure thoughts of Kamille. Trying to cool the boiling in my veins. But it was no use. I had fallen so far that even cold water couldn't will my erection to go away. Gritting my teeth I grasped my throbbing cock. Intaking a sharp breath at the feeling. Stroking myself slowly as I bit my bottom lip. Thoughts providing the images and sounds of Kamille. Providing the things I wish to be doing to her at this second. Picking up my pace as I set my head against the cold tile of my shower. Gasping and moaning with each stroke. Bucking into my own hand trying to find that release. That I haven't managed to receive in the past few weeks. It wasn't until I thought of sinking my teeth into her neck did I come all over my hand and shower floor. Panting into the tile as I realized I was still hard. Groaning as I damned the world around me. Damned my wolf for being possessive. Most importantly, damned myself for not heeding Liz's words on being careful.