I was woken up the next morning by my brother Max. "Come on sleepy head time to get up." Groaning I buried my face into my pillow. Still feeling nauseated and anxious like I did the first day entering the academy with Ezra. Max gently touched my shoulder as he spoke, "Everything will be alright. With Killick I mean. He's a lot stronger than I give him credit for. Now come on you'll be late for school if you don't."

There was no use fighting it. I had to go to school and learn more about what was going on with me. Even with personal tutoring from Ezra. I couldn't bring myself to talk about what I was feeling. Nothing lined up with what the textbooks said and I didn't want to feel like a burden to him. He clearly had a lot on his plate. Grabbing my uniform to get dressed in the bathroom. Once presentable I went to get my bag and opened my door. Seeing Alec closing the door to Ezra's room. Gaining the courage needed to speak up. "H-how is Ezra?" Alec looked to me for a moment.

"He's doing fine just needing rest now." He replied then left for the stairs. "Make sure to eat something today. I know you skipped dinner last night. Zack and the others leave in thirty minutes." Alec said over his shoulder.

"I will." I answered but he was already gone. Hurrying downstairs to grab what was left over of breakfast. Zack called out that they would be leaving in five when I finished eating. Quickly washing my dishes before running over to Zack. He smiled at me and reached into his pocket.

"You'll need this from now on. Make sure you don't forget it anywhere or lose it." He held out a thin black collar. Taking it from him I stared at it before awkwardly putting it on. "That collar will give you access to anything in the school and pack house within reason. It also helps us keep track of you wherever you go. Making it easier to find you should we need to." I nodded and got into his car. Since I was more prone to have a panic attack in large crowds. Zack has been nice enough to drop me off and pick me up. I also was paired up with an older pack member in school to help me get to my classes without incident.

Upon reaching the academy gates I paused as I stared at the scanners. Taking a deep breath I passed through with a green light. The security guard smiled at me and welcomed me in by name. Letting out my breath I turned to see Zack pass through easily. Then it dawned on me, Zack, Alec and Liz didn't have collars. Matter of fact I noticed a few others that didn't wear collars. "Hey Zack? Why is it that only a few of us have collars and the others don't?" I asked curiously.

"You noticed that huh? Yes some of us don't have a collar for a reason. Humans get a bracelet, Vampires get special cuffs on their wrists, so on and so on. But for wolves, those with collars are new to the pack life or aren't ones joining the pack's warriors. Wolves without collars have a spot in the pack's warriors. For Alec, Liz and me we have special keys. Only meant for those close to Ezra are given this gift. Mine are the earrings that I wear. Was that not covered when Ezra brought you to enroll?" Zack asked as I followed him.

"No. I was too busy having a panic attack that I didn't bother to question it at the time." I answered. Zack nodded in understanding as we entered the main office. Which confused me as to why we were here since my class was in a different building. "Zack?" I began to question.

"We are waiting for a councilor today. There are a few things on your schedule that needs changing. Ez was going to come with you today to do it. But since he is unable to do so, that responsibility falls on me." Hearing a slight annoyance to his voice. Something to ask about later when we aren't busy. Finally a woman came out to greet us politely.

"Apologies I just got off the phone with Alpha Killick. I assume you are here to make a change to Kamille's schedule Beta Smith." The woman asked. Watching as she batted her eyes at Zack and touched his arm a bit too friendly. Seeing the layers of makeup in the light. I could never understand those that caked makeup on their face. A little bit went a long way I thought.