"This was your problem. It's out now so you can relax. Though it wasn't that big of a deal." I let out a feral growl as I snapped my teeth at him.

"You're a lucky son of a bitch! If you weren't a sanctioned human I would tear you to shreds by now!" Will laughed and shook his head. Knowing my threat was empty.

"No I'm not lucky because of that. I'm lucky because I am the only doctor that won't use you as an experiment. And I'm the only doctor that can effectively heal any supernatural being there is. You keep me alive because I'm useful to you. Don't forget the promise we made when you became Alpha." Will stood to his feet. Picking up his items in the process. "Oh and Ez, don't get yourself killed. I rather enjoy our meetings especially about you know what."

I watched his fleeting back disappear through the door before sighing. 'He may be annoying but he's right, I can't kill him. He's too useful to me and the pack.' I continued to lay on the floor. Glad I was now free of my captures hold. Except Kamille's, I missed her touch already.

'You sure let a human walk all over you pup.' Rei sneered at me.

'I didn't let him for he was right Rei. That promise we made is benefiting the both of us. He was an orphan that was in deep shit needing a home. I was in need of a pack doctor. I paid for his education and he repays me by keeping us all healthy.' I answer my wolf. Watching as Liz and Kamille both reached for my right hand. They happened to bump into each other in the process. Liz smiled kindly to Kamille only for Kamille to slap Liz's hand away from me. A low growl coming from Kamille shocking all three of us.

"What was that?" I asked a bit concerned that Kamille could have come into contact with her wolf. Realizing her sudden reaction Kamille bowed her head in shame.

"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me. Please excuse me Alpha." She then ran back upstairs to what I assumed was her bedroom. I glance to Liz in question. Knowing sometimes we give off the wrong impression. Sighing I let her help me up as I motioned for her to follow. Letting the others continue with their training.

Sitting in the living room with her as I tried to figure out a way to bring this up. "We need to cut back on the whole closeness." I finally got out.

"This wouldn't happen to be pertaining to a certain someone does it." Liz calmly asked.

"Judging by her reaction- I don't want to have conflict within the pack. I think it best that we dial it down a bit." Liz was quiet for a few minutes.

"Dial it down? Ez we haven't done anything that would warrant dialing it down. I care for you as a sister. But I also, as a friend, am going to protect you from unnecessary attention. You just recovered from-"

"I'm aware Liz but it needs to stop. The council is banking on me to make Kamille the perfect wife. Sacrifices are needed to be made for it to be seen through. If I'm right Kamille might be in touch with her wolf. And I do not want to choose between my friend over the council's orders. I do not want to turn my back on you. Because that is what I'll have to do." I pleaded with her. Liz sighed and shook her head.

"Got it. Dial it down in front of Kamille." Smiling softly at her as she finally understood what I was asking of her. Standing up I looked down to her.

"It's just until she can find her mate."

"Please just don't get hurt. I don't want you getting too attached to a puppy like her." I scoffed.

"Who do you think you're talking to."

"Ezra, that is who I'm talking to. Not the playboy Alpha you pretend to be, or the blood thirsty wolf. I'm talking to my friend who had her heart shattered. That will melt in anyone's hands who gives her the smallest amount of attention." Rolling my eyes.