"It is definitely not safe for you out there." Zack commented watching the same thing I was. Feeling someone else's hand on me I turned to look into familiar dark gray eyes.

"Stay here with Zack and the others, Alec and I will go help Killick for you." Max said in his normal teasing tone. Trying to lighten the mood for me even when there was no need. I also didn't get the chance to tell him he can screw off before him and Alec left. Exiting in an opposite direction so as to not alarm my father.

"I knew I should have made popcorn. Now the fight isn't going to be as enjoyable." Zack and the others spun around prepared to fight again. But it was just my last brother Vahn, holding his hands up in surrender. "Relax, I'm not here to fight you. If anything I'm kinda on your side to be honest. I hope that Killick wins against the old dog. It would help me solve a lot of problems for me in the long run." Vahn stated by taking a seat in one of the chairs. Giving him a perfect view of the fight when it does happen.

"Why do you want our Alpha to win?" Zack asked curiously but ready to attack if Vahn did something stupid. And there it was again with the title Alpha. Did these men really think they were wolves?

"Because that asshole of a father kept me from my mate for four years. I was aware we had a rat, just didn't know who. Not that it mattered I wasn't going to stop them from taking my father down. The bastard deserves it anyway." Vahn snapped at Zack. And here I thought I couldn't be shocked any further. What the hell was a mate? And was it anything like a friend?

"What are you talking about Vahn? Father never stopped you from leaving this house like he did me." Confused on this whole mate thing still. But I was ignored and he continued to talk to Zack.

"And that's another thing that pisses me off. He never bothered to teach Kamille a damn thing about who she is. Constantly keeping her sheltered away like some treasure. She knows nothing of our bloodline or allowed to be a free wolf." Vahn solemnly said. His sad expression had me turning on both him and Zack.

"Will one of you kindly tell me what the hell is going on!" I yelled out. Zack turned to me outright surprised at my outburst.

"That is something for Killick to explain not me. Or anyone else here for that matter." Zack gestured to the other people he was with. I let out a frustrated noise that could resemble the growls that everyone here has made. I wanted answers but apparently I wasn't going to get any until Killick was done with my father. Sighing I looked back out the door. Hoping to catch sight of Killick if possible, it took me a few minutes but I did manage to find him. Watching him jump down from the giant willow tree in the center of the garden. The next thing I see is a giant black wolf emerge from where Killick was. Using the tall hedges to hide away from the rest of us.

Was I dreaming? Was this just a horrible nightmare that I was having? Werewolves didn't exist and if they did they weren't supposed to look like actual wolves. All the movies and shows I've watched showed they still resembled humans. There was so many questions swarming my mind that I began to feel sick because of it. And yet I still couldn't rip my eye away as a very specific part of the garden wasn't covered by the hedges. Seeing Killick tear guards apart from left to right. The scene was a massacre and unnerving to watch. An absolute bloodbath, one that if I hadn't seen with my own eyes I wouldn't have believed a single word of it. Things began to run in slow motion for me as most sound was drowned out.

Hands covering my eyes and pulled me to a firm chest. "You shouldn't be see any of this." Zack's words managing to penetrate through ringing in my ears. My cheeks heating up at our close proximity, his lips by my ears. Never had I been this close to a stranger in my life. It was embarrassing to suddenly be put into these situations for I didn't know how to act. Hearing my heart pound within my ears causing me to bring my hands to my chest. Hoping that Zack couldn't hear it from how loud it was. To my relief I was released but only because Vahn cleared his throat.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't make a move on my sister thank you very much." His annoyance more evident in his voice. Now that my vision was clear I looked back to where I saw Killick. He was stalking towards my father with blood still dripping down his snout? Muzzle? I wasn't sure what you could call his mouth the way he looked. This was my chance to possibly end this entire mess. If I ended it quickly I could get my answers, but an issue remained. My father deserved to be punished severely than simply being easily killed. Glancing to Zack, my so-called guard, still distracted with my brother. Taking a deep breath I bolted out the doors and rushed to Killick. Wrapping my arms around his fur covered neck. That same electric shock coursing through me the minute we touched.

What was surprising was that Killick stopped dead in his tracks and laid down. Making it easier for me to hold onto him. "Please Killick reconsider, even I know he deserves a worse fate than this." I whispered by his ear. Feeling him move his head around but not enough to cause me to let him go.

"I give! I give up you win, I'll pay!" I heard my father cry out pathetically.

"It isn't that easy anymore Williams. My Alpha will need more than just money now. You are to disband your pack and hand over your daughter. You are exiled from this state from here on out." Hearing Zack speak up. Glancing past Killick to see Zack cautiously walking towards us. Most likely to not alarm my father on what is going on and faced him. "Seeing as you didn't want to talk logically from the beginning. No pack, no home, just a rogue wolf on land that he is trespassing on.What does that mean? Well, you are a smart man figure it out."

"Why doesn't your so-called Alpha tell me this himself." Father scoffed.

"As you can see he's incapable of talking to you since he's busy with your men." I was confused as to why Zack would say that? Killick was most definitely right here. Then I heard the screams and cries of others in the background. "This is his loyal wolf that we brought along."

"As if I'll follow orders from a disgusting murder!" Father howled. Regaining some of the confidence that he lost but still much sounding like a coward. As annoying as it was we needed to move things along.

"Maybe I could knock some sense into him?" I offered to which Zack gestured for me to try with a thin lip smile. However that didn't happen since father pulled a silver dagger from behind him. Not trusting a single ounce of him Killick tried to take a step forward with me still clinging on to him. Letting him go I stood between Killick and father with my arms held out facing my father. Allowing Killick to stand back up, towering over me like a massive guard dog. "Father, I suggest you run and continue to run. If what this man says is right about Killick, you won't stand a chance. If you want to keep your life then run. Before you are caught." When my father took a step towards me, the fear of him hurting me again grew. But I had to show I wasn't afraid of him anymore. That he was no longer allowed to hurt me the way he did. 

But I guess I couldn't keep my fear hidden from Killick. As he shifted back to his human form and wrapped his arms around me protectively. The warm embrace more welcoming than anyone else's that I had been in tonight. Giving me a sense of safety considering the circumstances. Also keeping my father from harming me as he lunged forward with the blade. Driving it deep into Killick's shoulder blade. Howling at the excruciating pain Killick released me as he reached back trying to pull the blade out in an awkward angle and failing. His anger doubling as he tried reaching back once more and managed to pull it out. Crying out as he tore the wound further, blood coated the blade. Killick then turned his attention back on my father once more. His wound dripping dark liquid down his back in a slow stream.

"Filthy poor excuse of a dog. And I'm the one called the demon." Killick crossed the small distance to my father. Stabbing him directly in the chest and continued to stab him even after he fell. I believed I mentally had reached my limit as I watched the horrific image of Killick. Effortlessly killing without a second thought, as if it was second nature to him. Strangely I could feel Killick's anger and power coming off him. His power, if that is even what it was called, was too much for me to handle. Causing me to become lightheaded and dizzy from it hitting me like a brick wall. The last image I was left with was Zack prying Killick off my dead father. Still very much soaked in my father's blood from the waist down. His eye color changed to a red and gold. Snarling like the wolf he had just been minutes before. Eyes rolling to the back of my head as I fell to the ground. Everything fading to black and sounds drowned out including the painfully annoying ringing noise.