"Pay up Williams or pay the price." I stated curling my hand as I beckoned him to hand it over. He growled loud enough that five men came rushing in through the only door to the office. So much for guards not being near here. "I take it that you don't have a savings account Williams." I growled myself in annoyance as I was forced to dodge a guard. Kicking another guard back into the three others before reaching for the first. Slamming his head down into the desk with enough force that he was knocked out.

"You won't get out of here alive Killick!" Responded Williams. Advancing towards me with a wild swing like a mad man. It wasn't hard to dodge the swing, infuriating the man further. It was sad to see that he was trying, really giving it all he's got and yet still falling short. "Fight you worthless mutt!" Growling in pure anger. His dominance rolling off him as if that would terrify me away. He was nothing compared to the other Alpha's I've been around and myself. Dancing around each other a bit as I got him into a position I wanted him to be in. Before kicking him in the chest and out a window, following after making sure to not cut myself with glass.

I could have simply ended Williams' life but what was the fun in killing your prey too quickly? No I wanted to make him sweat before ending him, make sure the last thing he saw was my face. The moment my feet touched the wet grass I looked around to see that I was surrounded by guards. "Really Williams? Are you that much of a coward that you have others fight your battles? Where did that spunk you had a few seconds ago go?" I yelled out. But my only answer was a set of guards stepping forward ready to fight. Two of them pulled a silver blade out while the third one clenched his fists. "Three on one isn't really fair you guys. Add another two then it'll be a fair fight." I sarcastically spat at them for the actual unfairness.

They all charged at me making it a bit difficult to single one out. Deciding that getting to higher ground will help. Looking for something, anything that could give me that leverage as I dodged blades and fists. Climbing up the stone building behind me to allow me to catch my breath and avoid the guards. Spotting an old willow tree just in the middle of what I assumed was a garden. It had been years since I seen it as a child. A bit curious as to what happened to the garden for it to look so depressing.

"Don't think you can run away Killick!" Williams howled from below me. Looking down just in time to see a guard climbing up after me.

'If you are going to take the chance, take it now pup.' Rei, my wolf, spoke up. Seizing my chance I hurled myself forward. Upon nearing the ground I rolled to my feet allowing me to take off in a sprint to the tree. Climbing it as if I had been doing it for years. Using the cover of the tree to hide me while I assessed the situation better. The guards that attacked were brave enough to follow me up the tree. I watched as two of them climbed with ease. While the third had a difficult time trying to get a grip on a branch. Slinking further into the tree the best I could. Keeping a close eye on the two men trying to hide behind leaves. They climbed like giant cats hunting its prey which put me more on edge. My foot slipped drawing attention to me, causing me to curse mentally at my mistake. I barely had enough time to dodge the blade aimed for me. Slicing into my skin drawing a bit of blood from the wound. Hissing at the burning sensation I reached for a branch pulling it back before letting it go. Hitting the cat-like man directly in the face stunning him by the action. Reaching for the blade and driving it into his eye, not caring if I was splattered with blood. Watching him slowly fall back, body hitting every branch on the way down before hitting the ground.

The second man pounced shifting into a tiger mid-jump. Knocking me back with massive paws beside my head digging his claws into the tree. Jaw snapping at me trying to get a bite out of me while I fought to keep him back. Though it was pointless considering how much stronger he was in this form. Flinching away as blood was poured onto my face suddenly. The weight above me that held me down had lifted off, well more like fell off. Wiping at my face free to stare into dark grey eyes and blonde hair.