Sometime in my reminiscing I must have fallen asleep. For I had found myself in bed warmly tucked under blankets. Having no memory of getting into bed I sat up looking around. The tray of tea and biscuits were gone but instead there was a jacket in its place. There was only one brother of mine that was allowed to enter my room without permission. That being Max, it also would explain how I ended up in bed. Seeing that I was up now I might as well get dressed. Leggings with an over-sized shirt nothing too crazy and that I could get messy in. Fixing my hair up into a messy bun before I felt ready enough to leave the room. Only to find that my door was locked. Strange as it was I tried once more thinking I might not have turned the doorknob completely. When it didn't open again I began to grow agitated. Banging on the door in irritation from it all.

"I know that there is someone out there guarding the door! Unlock this stupid door or else!" I yelled at whoever was on the other side. Hearing the lock disengage I stepped back to see a young man. Black hair and blue eyes staring at me as if he did not have a care in the world. Standing in the door way and my only exit out. "Can you move." I stated trying not to let my agitation show through.

"I can't do that ma'am." The man answered. Sniffling as he shifted from one foot to the other while adjusting his pants. I swear it's the ones around my age that act tough and believe no one can touch them. It was gross and oddly sad to see them try like that.

"Why the hell not?" I questioned him and crossed my arms. All I wanted to do was be in the garden. Maybe do some work  to bring the life back into it even if it was unnecessary for me to do so. And this stupid guard was refusing to let me leave my own room in my own house. Then a thought came to mind the longer I stood there. My father was the one to lock me in here. He was going to lock me away like I was a bad child for not sticking to his side.

"Because your father believes you are in danger." The fact this man wasn't backing down told me he purposely chose a stubborn guard. Not that it really mattered in all honesty. He was just going to be replaced by another guard later like they always do. But that didn't mean I couldn't be upset about it.

"Of course I'm still in danger! I will continue to be in danger until my own father pays back what he owes! If he thinks for one second that locking me up is going to stop me he's got another thing coming! I'll be a sitting duck in this room, for all we know that man will just sneak up into my room and steal me away!" I yelled out. But the guard just smirked and closed the door, locking it back up. Letting out a frustrated scream I looked around my room. Hoping to find something that I could use to get out. Yanking the sheets off the bed to use as I stormed to the bay window. Opening them to tie the sheet firmly around the frame. Giving it a few tugs to make sure it was secured enough. Tossing it out to see that it was just long enough for me to scale down and not severely hurt myself. Taking a deep breath before attempting to climb out of the window.

Making my way down only to be short three feet off the ground. Dangling from the sheet as I tried to stare at the ground. Checking to see if I would land on anything that could possibly hurt me in the process. With the area cleared I let go and fell to the floor with a thud. Groaning at the slight pain I felt laying on the ground. Slowly getting off the floor and wiping the dirt clean off. Sighing out I set off to enjoy the fresh air and flowers before I was discovered missing and found. Walking through the garden without a care in the world. I think I lasted about a good two hours before there was chaos throughout my home. Only because my named was called from behind me. Turning around to see it was my father, who was fuming in anger. Stomping his feet on the graveled ground like a two year old throwing a tantrum.

"Get back to your room where you're safe this instant Kamille!" He roared.

"No. The only way I will be going back is on my own time not because you demanded of me." I said crossing my arms and taking a stand again. Like I should have continued to do these past several years.