"Where is Liz?" Grumbling as I sat up in bed. He looked at me confused for a moment before his mind came to a realization that I might still be out of it.

"Liz is in the shower Alpha." Still a bit weak I had to really focus hard to hear the water hitting the tiled floor in my en-suite bathroom.

"Thank you, you may go now. There are things I must attend to." The young wolf being as shy as he was, blushed like mad. Briskly turned on his heels and hurried out the room. I stared at the door briefly before sighing out. 'Do they really believe that Liz and I are horny pups?' Thinking mainly to myself. I really needed to get that rumor under control and destroy all assumptions once and for all. Hearing the water shut off before a semi-wet Liz emerged a few minutes later with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Everything alright Ez?"

"Peachy. Damn pups are perverted that's all." I growled in annoyance. Liz cocked her head in confusion but I didn't bother explaining. Instead I moved onto to the next pressing matter. My wolf and his growing interest at seeing Liz naked and her under us. I really needed to sort out this whole mate thing. I really didn't want to be thinking of Lz, a close friend and practically a sister, like that. "Can you cover up more please. Leave more to the imagination." I stated trying to adjust myself without her being aware of my literal growing issue.

"What's the matter, getting shy Alpha?" She asked in a teasing matter. Lightly growling at her in warning.

"You're playing with fire Liz. That in itself is a dangerous game especially during this timeframe." Reminding her that all my wolf would be thinking this week is mating and making sure I continued my lineage. Sure I had my fair share of having women warm my bed. But it wasn't what Rei wanted, he wanted to properly share a bed while forming a bond with our mate. So much so that he was growing impatient with each passing day. So long as I didn't have anyone throwing themselves at my feet I'll be fine. She rolled her eyes and moved to get dressed. Turning away to give her privacy and stare at my phone. A few moments later I felt her hands on my bare shoulders.

"Ez..." She began to rub at my back. "I might be playful and flirtatious with you. But even I know better than that. Your trust means the most to me and I will never do something to shatter that. I wouldn't actively provoke Rei into doing something that we all will regret later. I'll head down first." Letting out a breath that I hadn't noticed that I was holding. She kissed my cheek sweetly before moving away and out of my room. Now that she was gone I could perform my normal routine without further distractions. Even if that did annoy Rei a little. Mind wandering over the plans for tomorrow night. I couldn't afford to make a mistake, it has become too important now for that.

The day was uneventful like it always is. But I still had a hard time calming my wolf. Needing a run before allowing him to burn off any unneeded built up frustration. With his constant itching to sink his teeth into flesh, be it through sex or killing. Rei was rarely ever on his best behavior which I didn't mind. As long as he didn't get too out of control. And it was only for a week out of a month. It could honestly be worse than it had been. Which I constantly reminded myself each time. Reaching the top of a waterfall that was located a few miles behind the pack house. Looking down at the crystal clear water and the way it flowed down misting at the bottom.

'Rei?' I thought hoping to get a response from my wolf. And not have a lecture on how fine Liz's ass was and why I wasn't tapping it currently.

'Yes pup?' His bored response came.

'I have a sickening feeling about tomorrow.' I told him, thankful that he was distracted enough to talk.

'Just keep your head up and stay strong. I'll lend you my strength like I have been. It will all work out in the end. But I ask to let me have my fun, be it good or deadly. Either way I want to tear into skin and taste blood.' I shivered at his dark response. Only he could calm my mind with being supportive and gruesome.