Prologue

(Everything went Quiet....Until....)

*Twinkling Star Sounds....*
*Even More Louder Twinkling sounds...*

As the music plays, One night, On a Starry Starry Night

As the music plays, One night, On a Starry Starry Night...Mickey and Minnie saw the Stars twinkling shining bright....

Tone: Every Wish Deserves A Dream

"Minnie, Look at those stars!" Mickey said to Minnie looking at those stars.

"Wow! I've never seen those Stars twinkling so bright before! They're beautiful." Minnie that she was amazed of how bright those stars.

"You betcha Minnie, Those Stars are Beautiful!" Mickey while Minnie Giggled.

"Those Stars are so beautiful, and it Looks like some Dreamers out there keep on dreaming no matter what challenges are facing." Minnie said.

"[Giggles] You're Right Mickey and that's why this Story will show how to "Believe" in Dreams again!" Mickey and Minnie just smiled.

While Mickey and Minnie seeing those the Stars that keep on Shining at the View Point.

***

The Scene moves from a far distant sea where those stars Still keep on shining bright. But....

There's a Unknown lady and not just any lady

There's a Unknown lady and not just any lady...She's a Princess (A/N: Yes because you can see, she has the Crown) that appear from a Clear blue night sky.

When a star is born, they possess a gift or two. This Story, will show us how to "Believe in Dreams", even thought they're facing some challenges and Struggles. They will still keep on Dreaming...and never give up on it.

This Story is about a Man who is Giving up on his Dreams because he lost the Love of His life, But he has a Dream to love him forever...

Would he Found the One that he was Dreaming for?

So, It's Time To Believe Again....."

The Unknown Lady/Princess slowly Disappear while the Star keep on shining....