𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

Start from the beginning

Hera and Padme smiled at each other as they heard the commotion behind them.

"Queen Hera! Mesa here. Lookie... lookie... your Highness. Desa Jedi arriven." Jar Jar exclaimed as he and four Jedi walked into the room.

Hera and Padme turned as they walked inside, and a wide smile made its way to her face as she saw her former master smiling back. The glass door slowly closed behind them, and Vira followed them as did General Hawdeve. The other guard kept his stance on one side of the door. Obi-Wan and Demaia stood in front of two other Jedi, who Hera assumed were their Padawans due to the small Padawan braids that sat on the two younger Jedis' shoulders. Obi-Wan and Demaia bowed to the now Queen as she stood in front of them with Padme and Vira on either side of her.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Your Highness." Obi-Wan said, as he shook her hand.

"It has been far too long Master Kenobi." Hera said, and she looked to her master with a small nod. "Master. I'm so glad our paths have crossed again... but I must warn you that I think your presence here is unecessary."

"I'm sure the Jedi Council has their reason, my former Padawan." Demaia stated, giving Hera a reassuring smile.

Hera looked over Obi-Wan shoulder and noticed a familiar dirty blonde haired boy. She looked at him in slight shock and with a small smile on her face.

"Anakin?" Hera questioned, and Obi-Wan moved to the side as Anakin stepped forward with a smirk. "My goodness, you've grown." Hera said as she looked him up and down.

"So have you... grown more beautiful, I mean... for a Queen, I mean." Anakin said as he stumbled over his words nervously.

Obi-Wan sent a disapproving look, while Hera, Padme, and the other female Jedi laughed, and Hera shook her head.

"Oh Anakin, you'll always be that little boy I knew on Tatooine." Hera said, and then she took notice of the girl standing next to Demaia.

Demaia noticed her stare and turned to the girl.

"Hera, this is my new Padawan learner, Lysa Avyn." Demaia introduced, and Lysa bowed.

"Your Highness." Lysa said with a nod, and Hera smiled at her.

"I'm very grateful you're here, Master Kenobi and Master Goldenburg. I'm General Hawdeve, head of Her Majesty's security service. The Council of Selene has informed you of your assignment. The situation is more dangerous than Her hIghness with admit." General Hawdeve said as they moved to the couches in Hera's apartment, and the Jedi sat on one while Hera, Vira, Padme, and Jar Jar sat on the other couch and the General stood above them. He sent Hera a small disapproving glare, and she just looked at him.

"I don't need more security, I need answers. I want to know who is trying to kill me." Hera stated seriously as she looked at the Jedi.

"We're here to protect you, Your Highness, not to start an investigation." Obi-Wan told her with a frown.

"We will find out who's trying to kill you Hera, I promise you." Anakin told the girl, and he immediately bite his lip as his master turned slowly and glared at him.

Hera and Padme shared an uncomfortable look.

"We will not exceed our mandate, my young Padawan learner!" Obi-Wan exclaimed at him.